Views: 6049|Replies: 25

Do you prefer international marriage? Why or why not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-14 23:24:52 |Display all floors
Do you personally prefer international marriage? Why or why not?

what's in your mind the biggest hurdle in an international marriage?

Do you think Chinese girls are a lot easier to jump into a relationship with a foreign guy than Chinese guys with foreign girls?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:30:39 |Display all floors

I prefer to marry a girl who i am in love with!

I think the biggest hurdle in international marriage is the oceans that you have to hurdle across!  hahahah just joking....nahh personally i think that the biggest hurdle is to get over cross cultural differences, to build a steady relationship that satisfies both people.  An ofcourse i think the biggest hurdle is communicating effectively.  However i wonder if national marriages have that problem??? (haha)

I personally think that alot more foreign men are more attracted to Chinese girls then foreign women are attracted to Chinese men.  I dont mean to say that Chinese men are Ugly but it tends to be rarer to find a Chinese man with a foreign girl...however maybe this will change with more women traveling to China!

I guess we just have to wait and see!!!  

TOO COOL!!!!  

EGG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:34:00 |Display all floors

You busted!

I guess I just I found my egg. that's  alot more important than chasing a foreign girl.

haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:45:09 |Display all floors

So what do you think?

Since you asked the question..what do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:55:03 |Display all floors
wait till china becomes powerful... and with it...i 'm sure is coming lots of girls from different parts of the world...that day will not be too far from now...!!! be a bit more patient...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:58:51 |Display all floors

Hey im happy to see

foreign girls marry Chinese guys!!!!

Whatever cranks your tractor

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 00:03:03 |Display all floors
by then.., chinese guys will say 'wait till chinese girls finish their slelction of their beloved bubbies...chinese guys of course...hahahah!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.