Author: hillbilly107

America is richest country in the world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-13 12:34:49 |Display all floors

John you

Many American don't like Mexican came and took the job a way from them and especially the poor American.

But hey the boss will choose Mexican over there red neck and the lazy negro ass!. These people are poor  
lazy and they think they special. They want to get high pay and plus the benifit.

Mexican, Asian, Indian and etc... on the otherhands are willing to work hard for $$5-$10 per hour and these ppeople are smart they know how to spend money. Unlike the native people all they know is to party, eat and
sitting the butt on the sofar watching the race car, NBA and NFL all day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:42:41 |Display all floors

freakyqi

you know that company won't offer you a health insurance if you are working in CHina. I work as teacher
and I an't get ---- but the cash RMB.

You sick you on your own and this is Chinese style they don't care about the worker and look at how many
people they have.
1.3 billion people.
If you think that the company in China will offer the health insurance, retirement or any forms of benifits. You
are dreaming my friend. Chinese boss don't care about the worker and they treat them so bad.

[ Last edited by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 12:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:43:37 |Display all floors
i wish u would not wanna tell us that it's the Mexicans, Asians, Indians and etc that bring the prosperity to America...!!!

they do have an important role to play in that...but it's far from the ariginal picture....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:50:54 |Display all floors

John you

America won't be a greatest nation on earth without the immigrants and the color of people.

Diversty that what make America a strongest  nation on this planet:victory.  And i also hope that you won't tell others that America was only built by the white people.

[ Last edited by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 12:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 13:34:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 12:42
you know that company won't offer you a health insurance if you are working in CHina. I work as teacher
and I an't get ---- but the cash RMB.

You sick you on your own and this is Chinese style ...

lots of my friends working with state-owned companies in China do enjoy insurance of various kinds, including health insurance...and now many private companies are taking up the practice as requested by laws... so u dont need to worry about yr insurances...

but if u come and work on a temporary basis, for example working as a teacher for a short period of time, u are required to secure yr own insurance before u come...

i was wondering why u complained about China so much...maybe someone u knew in China or some company u work with hurted u feeling somewhat... but they are not representative of China...China is one of the most friendly nations of the world, which i've been experiencing from time to time...

forget what happened that is unpleasent... open yr arms to greet what's coming over towards u...u'll have a quite new experience...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 14:35:57 |Display all floors
Arnold Swazeneger came to America in the 70s and he only got $20.00 in his pocket and look at him now, a million air and the governor and he do not have very high education.

I think you will find that before he went to america he already had some success in muscle man contests and other events - he didnt go to america with 20 dollars in his pocket and make it big - he already had some success.

as for those people making it big on nothing - they would be succesfull wherever they go. because they are the type of people who are willing to work 16 hours a day every day in the week for years to achieve their goal. the country doesnt matter the person matters, if Richard branson had grown up in china, today he would be just as rich, because he has a business mind and a strong desire to succeed.

America was the land of opportunity a long time ago - the gold rush, the irish and scottish immigrations (not to mention the polish, italian, russian and german (mainly jewish) massive migrations) these days you are far more likely to make it big by moving to a country like China, Korea, india or turkey... countries that are undergoing change and moving up in the world fast.

Americas days at the top of the world are numbered - purely because they are already at the top. the only way is down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 14:38:01 |Display all floors
this dude isn't american....

he's just trying to incite hate and he did this effectively with few words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.