Author: hillbilly107

America is richest country in the world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-13 11:28:10 |Display all floors

freakyqi

Are u the American?.

You know America is land of opputunities. You make money from whatever job you do... even the waitress in the restuarent make more money than the CEO of Haier company in China. in some restuarent they
make 50-100 dollars a day.

I have seen many Idian people who immagrate to America in the first 2-3 year  they working for the factory and after 4-5 year they will own the gas station or the hotel. In America all you need is good credit after
that you can borrow money from the bank and start your own business.

There are still racism and discrimination in America and every where in the world. However, because
there are so many opputunities and as long as you willing to work hard and don't party too much you
will have a good life and be successful.

Arnold Swazeneger came to America in the 70s and he only got $20.00 in his pocket and look at him now, a million air and the governor and he do not have very high education.

Jenifer Lopez is came from  the poor family in New York state and she also don't have a high education at all and look at her now.

I know that education is very good for us and help open our mind but its doesn't  guarantee that if you have
high education you are going to be 100% sucessful and rich in your life. And it is entirely up to you. I know one of my friend he's refugee from Vietnam  but his ancester is chinese  when came to USA in the late 80S he went to school and only
speak a little english. But this guy is hard working and besides that he know how to invest. He put his
hard earn money on the  stock  market, 401K and morgate and etc.............................
Now this guy don't work hard as he used to do 15 year ago, Every year he will go vacation and relax in
Laos, China, Thailand, Vietnam and so on............

So in America is not so hard to earn money as long as you willing to work hard. America is the only
country in this world that can give people a chance to change thier lives regardless of who you are, where
you came from and what type of thier skin color and religion they practice.

[ Last edited by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 11:31 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 11:43:00 |Display all floors
what if one wanna consider a presidential run...???? as an immigrant, u 'll probably never have the chance...hahahah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:04:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 11:28

Are u the American?.

You know America is land of opputunities. You make money from whatever job you do... even the waitress in the restuarent make more money than the CEO of Haier c ...

Yes, I'm American. How much does the CEO of Haier make?

You said a waitress can make $100 a day. Yes, she can. That's $2000/month, or about $16,000RMB. Sounds like a lot? Well, don't forget everything is more expensive here. I thought you lived here and would know the price of rent and utilities & food. She might need to pay
$1000 rent
$80 electricity
$200 gas
you say even poor americans can own cars? Let's say she has one, we won't ask how she paid for it, assume it's old & cheap and paid off.
$100 car insurance (varies greatly)
$120 gas
$40 - averaged over 12 months - car repairs & maintenance
$20 - basic phone (no long distance, not cell phone)
does she want cable TV and internet, like the CEO surely has?
$100 - cable TV/internet
OH! She needs to eat! And buy things like toilet paper, toothpaste, clothes, laundry detergent, soap, .... on $340 a month?!?!? Ha.... and I'm sure I forgot things.... like the taxes that will be taken out of her pay to begin with.

And if she has any kids forget it, she'll need to collect food stamps or some kind of welfare.... and what's that??? Oh right, waitresses are part -time and don't get health benefits. Oh how will she pay for a doctor bill?

And forget about leisurely things like movies or anything fun that costs anything... and she doesn't have a cell phone remember.... is that how the CEO of Haier lives? Maybe, I don't know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:11:34 |Display all floors

$800.00 per month

That how much the CEO Haier making. If America as bad as you thought, why so many Chinese and others people in this willing to do anything to get there.

America is so rich that why they import the worker from others countries to work for us.

The only thing will make you poor in America is laziness.

$50-$100 a day and plus $1300.00 this is sallary for the regular waitress in America. Just live off the tip money
and put the sallary money in the bank.

Just buy the liability car insurance and drive the Toyota Collora, the cost is about $40.00 per month and the cell
phone will cost you about $80.00 per month if you are using Sprint PCS or Verizon Wireless, but you can choose
cheaper company as Cricket and it will cost you about $50.00 per month and plus is unlimit minute.

You need a health insurance, you can get free and just go to the social service office my friend.

I make 3000.00 dollars per month and that is not too much but hey! that will take 3 year for Chinese farmer and
migrant worker to earn that amount of money.

You see what I mean and that why Chinese are willing to do anything to go to America, because over there they
can earn more money than in China.

[ Last edited by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 12:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:15:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 11:28
America is the only
country in this world that can give people a chance to change thier lives regardless of who you are, where
you came from and what type of thier skin color and religion they practice.

Oh yeah, I don't know from experience, but I'd hazard a guess there are a lot of other countries where it's possible to show up, work your butt off, and do alright.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:16:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 12:11
America is so rich that why they import the worker from others countries to work for us.

is that how America get so rich...? importing cheap labour from other countries...????? i dont think most

americans will agree with u on that....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:30:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hillbilly107 at 2006-8-13 12:11
That how much the CEO Haier making..

Umm.... I don't even know what Haier is, and I have no clue if you're right or wrong about that number, but if it's a big company I'd bet he gets way more than that SOMEHOW.
Let's say you're right and he only takes home $800/month. Out of that $800 does he have to pay half of it to rent, and does he have health insurance, and does he pay his own transportation, or does Haier give him a car or driver or pay for his gas or taxi expenses? Does Haier pay for his cell phone and business lunches & dinners at nice places?

I don't know why I bother trying to have conversations with hillbillies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.