Author: mytree

If 2008 comes, what you would do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-17 19:07:58 |Display all floors

Reply #1 mytree's post

i am going to beijing are you too......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-21 10:40:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yoghout at 2006-8-31 11:32
Once I have thought to go to college in Beijing ! I 've dreamed of being a voluteer!
What a pity!
It hasn't come true!

do not so sorb,it will also take in many voluteer numbers in other cities,i am in shanghai ,and  the olimpic committe will recruit the voluteer here in the begining of next year. you can have some info on it's website.wish you good luck!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 14:23:58 |Display all floors
I will stick at home to watch TV, always keep an eye on all sports news, try to watch all live telecast  of my favourite matches.
Since it''s in Beijing, I no need to keep my sleepy eyes open to wait the live telecast in  midnight due to the time difference. I could have enough sleep and watch them in high spirits!  Yeah!

[ Last edited by joyceice at 2007-1-26 01:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 22:25:12 |Display all floors
2008?
its my dream.
several years ago i dream that i can change my life when the year come true.
but these passed ,i find all the life is in the old style.
slowly im disappoint with this dream ,but i m still be ongoingly try my best to approach it !
hope i can decrease the distance from my target.
maybe this called,the more grievous you are ,the much you dream!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-19 16:37:50 |Display all floors
join in it
be a volunteer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 16:48:33 |Display all floors
much probably in beijing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 22:34:55 |Display all floors
haha,i am looking forward to watch match in beijing.hope chinese team can get more than gold medal .at the time,i can watch more than game.but this is only my thought ,it want money to support,or everything is nothing.so work hard to earn more than money to watch beijing 2008 olympic and know more friends from all of the world.
work hard to acquire english and develope english then go to beijing for earning more than money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.