Author: leonzhu7

Missing my first love! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-1 09:58:59 |Display all floors

we have similar experience

hey poor man,
everything is over ,do not remember anything with former GF,
good gril in everywhere,
cos,everybody has his own strong and weak points.
pls do not compare with your's former GF,
it's unfair for dating girls ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-1 10:01:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edon55 at 2006-7-30 21:28
Can an exGF be a Friend after break-up? YES, but the decision is not up to you if she broke up with you.

No.i cant
that's excruciate!

[ Last edited by lianmj at 2006-8-1 10:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 11:00:11 |Display all floors
days before, i was told that she will marry on 28th Oct,
on hearing this, I felt so bad. Oh,my God.
Fortunately, I have not to think about whether I should go to her wedding and bless her, cos I will be in Las Vegas then.
I'm dating with a girl now, she was a junior when i was senior, but sometimes I think I'm not really love or even like her. But I cann't tell her.
what can i do?
My Milan heart will go on and on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 11:09:51 |Display all floors

i hear you bro...

I had my heart broken too - and every morning when i wake up i still remember her smile, the smell of her hair on my pillow... its been just over a year for me too - but i know one day in the future things will get better for me, im a romantic and a poet so love hurts me the most.

but be strong. sleep with a different woman every night and eventually you will realise... there is only one woman in the world for you - go get her... i have spoken to my ex about it, unfortunately right now she is on the other side of the world, but we have a date set, 3 years and 243 days to go until i see her again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 14:06:06 |Display all floors
You are the best and happiness is the fina aim in our lives !!! Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 14:21:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by leonzhu7 at 2006-8-9 11:00
days before, i was told that she will marry on 28th Oct,
on hearing this, I felt so bad. Oh,my God.
Fortunately, I have not to think about whether I should go to her wedding and bless her, cos I  ...

hi, guy, come out of ur ex-love, and go to Las Vegas pls, over there u could have a blessing on her wedding too, but pls do not cure your wound with another girl's love to u.........that's my idea
Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 15:36:10 |Display all floors

relax, dude

We grow up in this way and it's good to have comparison. In fact, nobody is perfect, just find the right one for u.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.