Views: 9084|Replies: 14

how to balance money and life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-29 13:47:24 |Display all floors
hi there! you know it is a tough problem. you keep on working hard and extral time to earn money. one dady suddenly you find there is no live but work. telephone calls between you and your friends become less and less. hobbies are kind of stranger.  you cannot figure out how to spent your spare time though you don't have much. but if you don't work extral time hard life cannot move on either. what a pity!
are money and life not compatible? how your guies deal with them or it is just real life?
hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 14:09:01 |Display all floors

money and life -

it truly is a problem, how to balance your life so you dont slave for your boss all day just to earn a tiny salary - how can you balance it well so that you can enjoy the money you spend all day working for.

i also dont know - but i can say you have to try and get out - even if after work your tired go to a bar and meet some friends. spend some quality time relaxing. i think too often people forget to do this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 14:30:55 |Display all floors
this reminds me of a cartoon. there is a monster standing right behind you and pointing at you with a sharp knife saying " money or your life". how ironically it is!
hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 15:18:25 |Display all floors

money ...

money and life, before ,is good friends ,they help each other ..life is the thing tht u r always living with ,yet ,as to work ,if u like ,u can abolish it ,it is not allways ur must .....however ,good life is sometimes going against ur all day and non-stop work .....
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 16:20:29 |Display all floors
We pay a price for everything...to make more money or have a carefree life...the secret is to the meet at the middle.
It's all about balance, going to club isn't the only outlet to enjoying your after-hours...I find curling to a book, exercising, music, chatting with your family, writing and ad inifitum are all great outlets without dropping much coins.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 16:56:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 17:18:10 |Display all floors
money
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.