Author: canada

Are Chinese Girls Very Clingy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-28 10:01:13 |Display all floors
what kind of topic is this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 10:02:09 |Display all floors
topic?

why chinese girls are so clingy??...good or bad??....isnt it???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 10:06:34 |Display all floors
#9 nice one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 15:11:56 |Display all floors

Well ...

ALL girls are different ... white, black, Chinese, green, purple ... You will meet some which are "clingy" and some which are not ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 15:21:59 |Display all floors
the thread reminds me of flies and stinkegg...hahaha!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 16:38:00 |Display all floors
this is interesting.

i have an ex gf from beijing. she was (is) very very clingy. she indeed would not let me alone and would stick to me outside the house like some female computer characters do to their male compagnion. so really hang on my arm ALL the time and start to be a little bit uncomfortable (and cry)  if i would get out of direct reach/sight.

my current gf is a holland born chinese. she is clingy too. not as much as my ex but in way comparable to the independent behaviour of dutch women. she basicaly wants me to approve most things, take the lead, hold her hand at all times when outside. but not as in computer games....    

my sample size is big enough to know the difference. the above examples are real long term dates...

what do i prefer, well obviously not dutch girls, the are more like my male friends, and women burping, going in a beer drink contest with my male friends,... doesn't turn me on... clingy chinese are more my taste
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 16:40:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-7-28 09:51

:D:D
you are so funny!
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.