Author: christinxu

DEPRESSED~~~when will he love me???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-17 15:35:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2006-8-16 16:45
Now u said u have good relationship, nice,
but, u have to know and to realize he just acting like a brother or just a good friend, and by ur side you acting with the hope to get his love. so becar ...

really agree with what you said~~~

In fact I have suffered  the same thing as the owner poster, just take it easy, you cannot always do things together, and feel pissed off while knowing he talking to a girl. Hey he has friends, no matter male or female, it's ok , you need to be self-confident, if he likes you (not love yet) . I think to say love someone should be difficult, should be really serious and responsible, which needs time( really long time). You should not feel out of mind when he is not on line or talking to a girl even having dinner with a girl, it's ok ,everyone needs his own life, you don't need to be sticky with each other everyday~~~~

Just enjoy the moment you are together~~~~

That's my own opinion, because which helps me out of the shadow. My b/f like biking around ,and always he cannot feel the cellphone ringing, that's why i called him continously more than 10 times, and be pissed off while he was having dinner with a female . Hey that's unnecessary, he will never come back to you while he does his own things even you were pissed off. Think about it, if we do that, we are always the one hurting.

So come one, learn to give up sometimes, you will feel better, you also have your own friends, never lose contact with them while you are have a b/f ~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 15:42:43 |Display all floors
ask him directly : do you love me?....pls be honest in telling the truth. and then you can get the answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 18:30:59 |Display all floors

true love is everything

it's so lucky for you to  meet someone you want to love through all your life,not everyone have the felicity,you should cherish the truehearted feeling.I believe the guys you mentioned is excellent,he doesn't cheat your feeling at least.If you love him from your heart,i hope you will insist your choice,don't need to calculate how much you lost or how much you got,that's not true love,people who fall in true love won't consider themselves too much.Maybe you feel anguished,but true loveis always a mixture of sweet and pain,just take it easy,enjoy every moment in your life,good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 18:44:17 |Display all floors

So complicated

Maybe he's like me. If I have a female friend I can spend more and more time with her but I never want to ask her why we spend time together. Sometimes the question makes a problem. For example if I raise the subject she will suddenly decide to tell me she has a boyfriend and then I feel uncomfortable to see her much after that. Or she will suddenly start trying to decide if she wants to marry me and if not she will not want to see me again. If she decides she does, then I will feel uncomfortable maybe. So maybe this guy likes you but is worried that he will upset you by asking you to clarify your relationship.

P.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 19:20:42 |Display all floors

love is always a tough thing

it' s hard for us to explain it properly.
Take myself as a example,i have a GF ,and i love her very much,i want marry her one day. BUT there's one obstacle that  frastrated me for a long time,and i still can't stand for it even now,even i 've tried ,the reason is her job,she is a accountant on a highway's office,and she's always need to take night duty (lobster shift),i can't stand for loneliness at night,evevy one day a night duty!  i ve told her that if she keeps doing the job,i will choose to leave. and i still in a bad mood,
ok,stop here,take a cigarette  LOL
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 22:24:00 |Display all floors
love is blind...i guess she is blind there??...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 23:59:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jackliu1893 at 2006-8-17 19:20
it' s hard for us to explain it properly.
Take myself as a example,i have a GF ,and i love her very much,i want marry her one day. BUT there's one obstacle that  frastrated me for a long time,and  ...

Hey MAN!!!
you must seeking a new job for her instead of leaving her alone in long lonely night!
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.