Author: christinxu

DEPRESSED~~~when will he love me???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-27 11:32:46 |Display all floors
if you quit taking care of him, he will actually realize and perhaps long for the times when you did care for him. Who knows, it could wake him up and realize how special you were to him. We always long for the things which we had when it is gone...this is human nature. We take things for granted when they appear right in our face but once its gone, our hindsight because 20/20 (clear) with how great that something or someone was.

He is a lucky guy for having someone like you to take care of him but he just doesn't realize how lucky he is...how ironic life can be.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 12:51:14 |Display all floors

to eyeofstorm

hope so~~
thanks for your words and it make me feel better~~

ur picture looks strande,really like eyes of a storm~~~haha,also like a ghost~~don't you think so?
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 04:26:02 |Display all floors

to christinxu

i can understand you as well as .i don't know how can speak sweet words and only know do things and i done more hard work for my love but my love gift me one mistress back,i can't bear this and i want finish my marriage but we have kids but i can't forgive my love,this is very hard for me can't leave and can't live together also ,my heart can't accept my love again.

i have bad luck!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 14:04:28 |Display all floors
i'm having good relationship with him now~~we are alwats intimate andwent to do all thingd together~~we watched ghost movies and cooked together~~~we went to climb teh moutains and shoping together~~oops,feeling like we are an old couple,or maybe like intimate brother and sister~~we are familiar with each other,we both enjoy the life of having each other~the only discrepance lies that he never said anything like  like or love,maybe he treats me as a sister~~is that true??
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 15:45:34 |Display all floors
oh well....

its still too early to say anythign yet...

girls like you...probably can have happiness easier than me..ahahaha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 16:45:07 |Display all floors
Now u said u have good relationship, nice,
but, u have to know and to realize he just acting like a brother or just a good friend, and by ur side you acting with the hope to get his love. so becarefull
My suggestion is for u and for many in ur similar situation and for my experience, never have a relationship with somebody who are in the same house, same college, well, at least in the same classroom or in the same workplace, could be great to share many things togheter, but when the relationship is over, could be a nightmare for you, in this case, u can see him dating with another girl and ur pain could be worst. I have a friend in the university, i remenber he was dumped for his gf, and he cried when he saw her with another new guy, everybody saw his pains and tears, was so sad situation and he had to lived that situation for many days, it happened in front of his eyes for long time.
For love we have to be smart to see to whon we can give our love our hearts,
Also, very important, never, never give your 100% of you to somebody until you feel sure that he can appreciatte it. We the men likes difficults things, not easy things, beleive me, little by little is better, it's more interesting
I hope u can get a good results in your life.

:) :) :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 20:10:16 |Display all floors
i shoud say :Man dosn't cherishing his woman is not worthing woman's  love !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.