Author: frothow

American blacks destroy town after town . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-14 14:21:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nevercrywolf at 2007-5-13 22:33

oh pipe down for gods sake. People of all races commit crimes. But I must admit, I'm a black american girl and I feel like the bad blacks are giving the
good blacks like me a bad name. But st ...

"In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 14:33:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by reyquer at 2006-8-9 20:43
could it be possible that if black were given their own place in america, where there are no white, that they might create a better place for themselves. JUST ASKING.

Is this a joke?  

Many big companies hire many blacks just make themselves look good in the public eye because if they don't then Al Sharpton will tell the media the company is racist and it must hire blacks.  In the past when there was segregation, the blacks protested against it because they were not able to provide a sustainable society for themselves, they needed the whites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 07:06:54 |Display all floors

Reply #34 nevercrywolf's post

It would be politically correct for me to say all races commit crimes and thats true , problem is the statistics dont jive with this blanket statement . This doesnt correct or help correct the real problem with the inner cities in America , the overwhelming evidence points to blacks as the problem , so dont hide behind racism or me being a racist for stating facts . For one I'm not a racist I'm just stating the facts unforchanetly for you the facts are not nice to your race , if the facts supported the whites being the majority problem in the inner city i would be the first to condemn them . Is it racist or discriminatory  to say that aids is spread mostly by homosexual men or intravenous drug users even though its proven to be a fact based on the documented evidence ? i rest my case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 09:11:33 |Display all floors
So why did the whites leave?

Whites complain that a minority is "taking over" when in fact it is the white community that is exiting by choice.  The reality is that in the mid-1960s, every court in America was biased against blacks.  So a policy of leniency was implemented.  Now with time, police forces have become more integrated and black communities have begun to see the police as protectors rather than enforces of segregation and racism.

Studies have shown that in the 1980s, once a community became about 15% black, then it would soon become overwhelmingly black.  I don't know if those numbers have held into the 2000s, but at the time subsidized housing was moving from a project model to a voucher system.  So instead of dozens of high-rise low-rent apartment buildings, there would be vouchers for subsidized housing throughout a city, which decreases the gangs and stigma of living in a project, and increases integration while stablizing housing demand across a city.  Instead of housing projects like Chicago's Taylor Homes,  which become social nuclear bombs that destroy real estate values like a weapon that spreads fallout to the surrounding neighborhoods, the poor and needed are grouped into communities of those better off.  The result is that they are accepted as less fortunate neighbors instead of being forced into roving street gangs.
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 08:45:34 |Display all floors

Reply #39 matt605's post

Well we will just have to see how this plays out , i see no evidence that a as you say a " voucher system " controls crime among blacks in the inner city , this is simply not true and you have no evidence to support it or you would have posted it . I commend your support for African Americans but lets go to the facts ,blacks couse crime wherever they live . I dont know were you live but how would you respond to a black family living next door to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 12:23:14 |Display all floors
And your belief that it has to magically do with skin colour is ridiculous. Poor blacks cause no more trouble than poor whites... I know. It's just how it's dealt with.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 09:36:40 |Display all floors

Reply #41 tekvicious's post

Yes poor whites cause crime too but according to jail statistics its proportionately higher for blacks percentage wise . The whites that do cause crime in poor neighbourhoods are influenced by the blacks that outnumber the whites in poor communities . You cant tell the difference
between the two of them , the whites talk the same and act the same as the blacks as they are outnumbered and want to fit in as any young person wants . The crimes of the whites in poor neighbourhoods are arguably the result of the blacks !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.