Author: frothow

American blacks destroy town after town . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-7 13:09:59 |Display all floors
And leave my freaky tongue out of it. You don't know anything about my freaky tongue, and unfortunately for you, you never will.

except when I stick it out at you.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-7 21:57:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 7-8-2006 01:42
It's true that there is often more violence & crime in concentrated black areas of the US, but that's not the ROOT of the problem, it's a SYMPTOM of a much larger problem of societal imbalance. ...

well at least someone isn't a racist bigot like frothow and believes in the propaganda that suggest that black people are just trouble makers. we need more people like you in the world freakyqi
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 00:14:40 |Display all floors

Thank you ah1988!

Did you like the alien bit?

I just don't have it in me to yell very often, but I have to say SOMETHING to people who are being ridiculously stupid and insulting.

Who's the guy in your avatar?

(to everyone)
People, especially children, will start behaving like you treat them. Treat them with suspicion, and they may be offended and respond with rudeness (or at least aloofness), then you see you were "right", they ARE rude little punks and you treat them worse, and they rebel against you in a worse way, etc. It's true, I've seen it in my own kid as a parent, and I've worked with LOTS of kids, many from poor areas, many black. Some of the kids I tutored might be looked at funny especiallly by racist people, the kids live in a low-income housing project, they climb the fence, they push each other around in a shopping cart on the basketball court that has missing hoops, etc.... but when I worked with them every day after school, and the little ones would come sit on my lap & hug me, and the "punk" ones would smile when they finally understood the math I just explained... I didn't even notice I was the only white one in the room. They were all just "kids", some shy, some rude, some sweet, some smart, some not so smart, etc.

I'm not saying all that to be boastful, just to hopefully show some people that once you KNOW someone for REAL, it's different. We're all real normal human beings.

I dont' think many racists have had much REAL contact with humans of other colors.

I actually thought of starting a racism group in my town, but I'm moving. I know I'm not perfect, i have some little quirks that might be considered racist. The group would have been discussions between all colors about how we experience racism, what we may be doing ourselves that may be racist & what we can to to change it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 10:23:13 |Display all floors

Come live in brockton mass USA

And see if its aliens causing all the crimes there or any other low income inner city . Its the blacks and thats the facts, so go on living your fantasy world maybe E.T will visit you and tell you its not true . But for the victims of crimes in these areas its reality not aliens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 10:34:49 |Display all floors

no one's saying blacks don't commit crimes...

Ok frothow, so let's say there's a town with a large black neighborhood. And let's say that a lot of crime is commited in that area, and by those black people, but in the surrounding area. That's a reality we can agree on that is possible. My question is, What do you think we should do about it? Why do you think all those black kids commit the crimes, and what can we do to stop it?

I live 2 blocks from a high school that's half black kids, and when a few hundred of them walk past my house they are often loud, rude, they sometimes fight, they throw food wrappers on people's lawns... I see black kids doing negative things in my own neighborhood... but WHY do they do it? WHAT do you think we should do about it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 12:01:22 |Display all floors

Your questions cant be solved by whites

Even if us whites had the answers the blacks would find out about it and reject it simply becouse it came from whites and i dont blame them becouse the pride of the black race would come into play. The only thing me and you can do is to be friendly to them and not have any hate in your hart to them becouse they will sense this and make you and me a victim . The solutions have to come from the blacks themselves NOT the whites . New black leaders need to come into the situation. It is extremely clear that the present black leaders are not helping there people at all . They want things to stay as they are . This divides the races and makes them personally rich . It will take a courageous new black leader that will be selfless and reject the ways of the present black leaders . This new leader will most definitely be rejected by the present selfish corrupt black leaders but in the end this would be the leader that actually solves the problems of his or her people. Us whites can only hope that such a person comes along . If you look at history truly great leaders faced serious obstacles and sometimes there very lives for there couse. I have faith that a black leader will arrive and spur a new bread of leaders to change the course of black people
in America . Sadly i dont think it will happen in my lifetime but it eventually will happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 19:46:41 |Display all floors
Frothow. It is claer to everyone that blakc people are kept in a position that supports a country's political agenda. it is not anly shown by western governments. it is also show by governments in places such as africa. western governments are as corrupt as african ones and in some cases even worse. (especially the bush administration) But you have to realise that even though us westerners want things to change, our governments don't want them to. Take the aids in africa for instance. The governments in western countries don't want to cure it because there is no profit in the cure. there is only profit in the medicne. Its the same with their debt. There is no profit without the high intrest rates. The problems come from much higher the the general public and we as citizens of these countries are fooled to believe that what our governments are doing is right.

freakyqi The person is my avatar is Justin Yap. He was a jamaican record producer.
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.