Author: frothow

American blacks destroy town after town . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-28 14:26:41 |Display all floors

Please

I love the culture of all people just not the CRIME!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 14:39:28 |Display all floors

Frothow

I agree..
thats my experience with blacks in my homecoutry and now in China too.
Faked ID Cards and Passports, sale Drug---- organize prostitution...
my own Ex) Students among them!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 21:16:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by teadrinker at 28-7-2006 06:39
I agree..
thats my experience with blacks in my homecoutry and now in China too.
Faked ID Cards and Passports, sale Drug---- organize prostitution...
my own Ex) Students among them!!!

oh so you're a supporter of the racist bigot are you? Expplain this to me then, how is it that i am an educated young black british (caribbean) male and have no association with drugs whatsoever. i come from a wealthy family and i am working hard so that i an have a good career. Are you shocked? or did you think that because my skin is slightly darker than yours i would be a drug dealer? you can't really believe that all black people are the same.look at me.
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-7 08:43:59 |Display all floors

Are You Chinese American?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-7 09:42:11 |Display all floors
It's true that there is often more violence & crime in concentrated black areas of the US, but that's not the ROOT of the problem, it's a SYMPTOM of a much larger problem of societal imbalance. It's not because they have more melanin than us. PM jayzee, he'll explain it.

A black family recently moved across the street from me. Thinking that they might be wondering what their neighbors are like, and thinking that as a middle-aged black couple with grown children they have probably experienced racism in their lives, I decided to take the initiative and say hi. A few times I waved to the guy from across the street. Finally the wife was sitting on her porch with a new dog. I went over to see the dog and introduce myself. I ended up chatting with her for about a half hour. She was totally nice and intelligent, and we agreed on a lot of the same things about the town and life and raising our kids. I must admit I think she's a better parent than I am, after hearing about how she raised her kids so well. There is no way in h*** I'm any better than them.

I will miss not getting to know them better because of moving away, and she said the same to me. In my opinion they made my neighborhood better. If I was staying, I might have actually had a neighbor-friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-7 12:13:14 |Display all floors

Freaky liar

The black family moved in, and you moved out in a hurry.  You are a de facto amerikan racist.  Your action speaks louder than your freaky tongue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-7 12:46:31 |Display all floors
Are you joking? LOL... I hope you are. I've wanted to live in China for 7 years and have been intently researching it and planning it since last May... 2005.

.... which was way before the previous family even moved out. I'm not afraid to have black neighbors, that's just weird. I just got through telling you how kind they were and how I'd miss getting to know her.

And you're weird for making bizarre assumptions that seem to come from outer space. Myfriend, if you see guys like below, dont' listen to them when they whisper in your ear.

wahwahwahwahwah-wiwiwiwiwiwi-woomwoomwoomwoomwoom....
(that's a space ship sound)

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-8-7 01:03 PM ]
alien_.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.