Author: frothow

American blacks destroy town after town . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-25 00:06:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by paradoxical at 2007-7-23 08:07

Aassanine doesnt know anything about martial arts, please stop kising his butt changbula. Ass is simple souting nonsense, he is a bonehead of mega proportions, and in real life weights 98 pou ...

you claim you study martial arts..

you said something like "as a martial artist myself, I am not all that impressed"

vy that dork doing the Kungfu

"not all that impressed" by the worst kungfu ever in history

your a fag not a warrior

yoga is not a martial art

neither is tantric gay sex

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 12:27:20 |Display all floors

Reply #85 1337assassin's post

Your reply conferms what i wrote , tank abbot has no training in martial arts he was a pit fighter with a punch and still managed to defeat many skilled martial artists , Imagine what a skilled boxer in his prime like Tyson would do !  case closed !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 12:34:31 |Display all floors

As far as Tyson's legs

Yes he cant kick probably, but i think his huge legs could absorb a kick without much pain , his legs looked like tree trunks ! this man could take a hard punch to the face im pretty sure he could take a kick to his legs!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 13:20:14 |Display all floors
I am still shocked that anyone takes assassin seriously, it's obvious though that is is chinese people. Assaninny likes it here because he gets some form of approval from some of the chinese posters here, approval he doe's not get from his own people. He hatres his own people as you can see, likely becaue they have treated him like an outsider and ridiculed him his own life. Can you blame them? Would you want this guy in you're house for dinner, as you're friend? He's a complete nutter. So he come's here and is a foreigner who is pro chinese anti foreiger, especially anti american, is it any wonder so many chineswe here like him, despite that fact that his a a fruitcake. That fact is missed by many of them, who don't know enough about foreigers to understand just how strange he realy is, or for those who do, ignore it because they are so anti-west, as most of this forum is.

Yes, assplunger is simply here because his own people don't want him, he's an outcast, a loser of megalithic proportions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-15 05:59:18 |Display all floors
"oh so you're a supporter of the racist bigot are you? Expplain this to me then, how is it that i am an educated young black british (caribbean) male and have no association with drugs whatsoever."

i have no idea, u can type too. im flabbergasted. can u use chopsticks also?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-15 06:02:43 |Display all floors
im just taking the piss btw nigger

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.