Views: 20877|Replies: 58

Will the next USA President support Israel? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-19 06:44:40 |Display all floors
"Hillary backs Israeli attacks  
AP

New York: Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel, Jewish leaders and elected officials including Senators Hillary
Clinton and Frank Lautenberg rallied thousands of Israel supporters on Monday as fighting continued in Lebanon between the Jewish state and Hezbollah.

"I want us here in New York to imagine if extremist terrorists were launching rocket attacks across the
Mexican or Canadian border, would we stand by or would we defend America against these attacks from extremists?" said Clinton, a New York Democrat.

"We will stand with Israel because Israel is standing up for American values as well as Israeli ones."

The rally near the United Nations, one of several being held around the United States this week, was
intended to support Israel during escalating Mideast violence.

Organisers estimated the crowd at 10,000."

BUT I THOUGHT......(nevermind).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 07:12:08 |Display all floors

Hilary IS Jewish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 07:26:13 |Display all floors
Will the next USA President support Israel?

Of course! That's the silliest damn question I ever heard!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 07:45:05 |Display all floors

How could Hilary be Jewish......????

....when she is ..... an evangelical Christian, really a Christian conservative?

"From "Light the Lamp!":
The monthly newsletter of the Holy Flame Pentecostal Church of Little Rock, Ark.

We welcome back to the area Senator Hillary Clinton (D., N.Y.), who has been spending so much time
here in Little Rock lately that she's practically joined the church choir! "I'm here spending time at my
husband's library," she told the Lamp when we caught up with her after a Sunday camp meeting, "and
of course, I always take time to worship God in as evangelical a way as is feasible, given time and
location constraints.

As you know, I consider myself an evangelical Christian, really a Christian conservative, if you want to know the truth, so it's nice to be 'home' again in the South, which I really consider my quote-
unquote home even though I live in New York most of the time. Well, Washington, D.C., most of the time, actually, but if I'm not there I'm in New York, of course, but always thinking about being here, in the South, my spiritual home, where I shared so many wonderful evangelical . . . moments and . . . events. "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 07:49:26 |Display all floors

It is the Jewish vote, stupid.

Well may all these politicians stand tall with and back the Jewish lobby in the States. The primary agenda is most likely their personal well being, secondary to the Jewish state's . A wise sage once said " There are good reasons and there are real reasons ". The good reason here is to sound international and statesmen like ; the real reason is to win the local Jewish votes . Nothing wrong with that. It is consistent with the forked tongue so accurately described by those " Red Indians " all those centuries ago. Wise people they were too !.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 09:32:45 |Display all floors

Dont need Jewish votes

only 6% of the US population . What you really mean is a presidential contender needs the Jewish controlled media on its side . If your against  the Jews they will destroy you with bad press . The best thing to do is lie and say your for the Jews to get into office and then dismantle the corupped Jewish lobbyists bit by bit in a great ambush to take down Jewish influence in Washington once and for all!. These parasites have screwed the American people for much too long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 09:35:40 |Display all floors

Froth...

....either there are many people posting under your name.....or

...you are in trouble....

Multiple personalities.....

What is up my brother?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.