Author: bo_chen

chinese Education ,good or bad ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-21 22:28:28 |Display all floors
maybe i miss understand you, the guy above.
but it is truly relatively the most easiest way to get a better life.
actually we are not the student who only focus on books. we also surf on net and post our point of view on a number of issues. don't define students' life as the life in hell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 22:29:35 |Display all floors
students are under great pressure. actually there's few people who feel delighted indeed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 22:29:46 |Display all floors
hmm..i dont think its the easiest way to get a better life..i think its the fastest way to get brainwashed..=P
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 22:33:35 |Display all floors
really?sometimes i really enjoy studying.
maybe we think really differently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 22:35:17 |Display all floors
it proves they have brainwashed u successfully..congrats!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 15:44:39 |Display all floors
May chose the words of better or worse other than good or bad.

It is hard to conclude China education system is better or worse because education means many things.

I feel the Chinese schools pushing students too much on math and science but basically ignore something else such as history, geography, social science … etc. The most I hate is, teachers only help the good ones and ignore students who are not doing well.

The good part of North America education system is the schools provide kids a fair environment, the teacher’s job is keep everyone follow the team, so most cases, teachers spend much more time with the students who are not doing well.

However, the part I do not like the North America schools is, students learn very little of math and science. What the senior high students learn in North America is no much different from the junior high in China. Life is too easy in North America schools.

Another good part in North America schools is the students learn history and other social science equally to math and science. In comparison, Chinese schools teach very little on that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 15:47:28 |Display all floors

American Teachers Too Busy

Too busy making babies with their underaged students to teach.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.