Author: bo_chen

chinese Education ,good or bad ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-20 21:44:10 |Display all floors
ok,could you make a list of student that not a bookworm ?
I am confused now.
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:46:18 |Display all floors
But now in China a few students are bookworms ,and maybe in poor placeI think .So many students have good ability on computer,
they  participant IOI,and some others partcipant International Olympiad in physics/Biology?math....
and somany English competitions ,i can not count.

This does not in relative terms mean 'having a life'...as you can see clearly these things are still within Academics and are indeed academic activities. When someone who do not have nerdish or bookwurm tendencies, the things which they partake are social activies...party...sports...more sports (physical activities)...hobbies...relationships, shopping on a common weekly or more basis. These are all things which cultivate our EQ and skills to apply and associate in a practical sense whereas studying incessantly which in this case "memorizing and rote learning' focuses on IQ and theory...not practice.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:48:29 |Display all floors
ai yo..ppl tht have a life??...lots lor...

not just study..they join other clubs..eg. belly dance (ME!!), tennis society, rock climbing, etc...anything..but not related to books...gee..how boring it is to face books all the time?!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:51:39 |Display all floors
en,I do not know how to express what I am thinking now.You can pay a attention to schools and students.
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:55:29 |Display all floors
well..i dont think i will pay attention to them..cos i dont wanna be a nerd like them..ahaha..my life is too good ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 22:16:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-20 21:55
well..i dont think i will pay attention to them..cos i dont wanna be a nerd like them..ahaha..my life is too good ...

nerd? i don't know what exactly do you mean of 'nerd'
i am a student and will face national college exam next year. maybe there are several deficiency in chinese current educational system. anyway it is relatively fair
what we should do now is just adapt to it, not just waste some time to complain about it. once chinese education is denied, corruption in educational affairs will increase.more students in rural areas will lose their last hope of getting out of their town

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 22:18:05 |Display all floors
well..i just think it is totally wrong for the students only focus on study..and textbooks..no other social lifes..that is misreable...dont u think??...you feel so much pressure from school, parents, family, etc...your whole life is a battle..you have to win..you have to be competitive..otherwise ur out of the society..?....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.