Author: bo_chen

chinese Education ,good or bad ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-20 20:59:36 |Display all floors

re;sa

How do you know this :most students are bookworm?
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:01:54 |Display all floors
my friends in china told me that...when i was in china..i saw plenty...ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:12:55 |Display all floors
But now in China a few students are bookworms ,and maybe in poor placeI think .So many students have good ability on computer,
they  participant IOI,and some others partcipant International Olympiad in physics/Biology?math....
and somany English competitions ,i can not count.
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:29:50 |Display all floors
well...do u think those ones you mentioned are not bookworm??...to me .. they are nerds...ahah

we define tht term differently...apparently
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:35:22 |Display all floors
I can not understand.
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:37:22 |Display all floors
Maybe thay can not do sth in everyday life....
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 21:39:53 |Display all floors
the examples u listed above are typical bookworms/nerds..they study the books then join the competitions..in their life..they study...they cant live without books...they dont have social life..they dont have ppl skills..after all..they are just slaves to the books..how sad that is!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.