Author: bo_chen

chinese Education ,good or bad ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-20 12:21:40 |Display all floors
he is a bookworm

Majority of the Chinese students are...not by choice but more by pressure and educational force. The children in China definately do mature mentally in academic disciplines no doubt but it seem way to early to be pressured and burden with so much school related things. At the age of 9 to 14 ish the students should be observant with the things around them by questioning...gain interests and hobbies and develop physically and learn how to be practical and associating with everyday encounters of society. The flaw in Chinese education system is they apply too much pressure for students during middle school times and high school times as they are continuous preparing for the evil monster known as the college entrance examinations. This examination pretty much choose your fate with very little alternatives supplied. As the students get into university which is suppose to be the best of time to apply knowledge into independent research and practice due to having post-conventional morality. Instead, the students have it much more easier in university compared to their early days and thus creating very mediocre students that are mostly guaranteed to graduate. In the west its completely opposite and provides the students the opportunity to fully utilize their knowledge for application, association and understanding in its university years not to mention allowing the students to independently make a sound decision of what they really want to do career-wise.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 17:31:03 |Display all floors
I agree with SA and jayna320 .we can not change it .
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 17:36:46 |Display all floors
hmm..i think in china..people think the only way to get a good job is through unis..and there are so many students, few good unis..even with good unis..i heard they offer really strange or restricted majors..

bookworm...nerd...thats what chinese students are know for..isnt it??...all they do is study!! study from textbook..and practise all day n night..i feel sad for them..cos study is not the only thing in their life..they shall have weekends..and other hobbies...anyways...i was never a good student back in china...always did things my parents think were meaningless...ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 17:42:44 |Display all floors
oh,bookworm,I do not know  waht is a bookworm.
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 17:44:13 |Display all floors
书虫..like a nerd..study all the time..no life..no other hobbies..nth..but a nerd...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 17:48:05 |Display all floors
being a bookworm must very sad,I think .
I am a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 17:55:56 |Display all floors
well..most students in china are bookworms..if they are not..ppl will think they are bad students..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.