Author: crymeariver

Does marriage last between a chinese and a westerner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-15 22:47:14 |Display all floors
90% of marriages last until she gets the passport and is entitled to half ur inheritance, then the ho files 4 divorce

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 22:50:29 |Display all floors
colorwolf..ur indeed a miserable person..why do you see the minorty of the women who just marry for passport/?..there are still some women who marry for who he is...marry for love...you are just a shallow minded person .. if u keep on thinkin in this way..you will never get married ... and live in ur misery..ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 23:11:04 |Display all floors
can u give some examples in which the hubby(foreigner) divorce his spouse(chinese lady)?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 23:21:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by colorfulwolf at 2006-7-15 22:47
90% of marriages last until she gets the passport and is entitled to half ur inheritance, then the ho files 4 divorce

does majority of chinese ladies marry for passports? i wish u were not making sesational news!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 12:29:05 |Display all floors

l think communication is the key to any relationship...

so l'd say once the language barrier is overcome most other issues can be worked out...

marrying someone you can only communicate with at the level of a child (not unheard of) is bound to cause problems...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 10:22:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crymeariver at 2006-7-4 12:16
Culture differences are the main issues in cross-nation marriges.  Will couples overcome the culture differences after the heat of the passion of love?  How long will the marriage last?  Any good e ...

there is
but there must exist culture conflict
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 11:26:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alice0710 at 2006-7-17 10:22

there is
but there must exist culture conflict

What kind of culture conflicts? I hear this term a lot, but I am always looking for examples. I don't mean religion, or how to spend the holidays, or what kind of food to eat. Those things seem easy to me. Let's assume that the people are flexible about such things, and actually like each other's food & ways of doing things.

Does anyone have examples of culture conflicts, please?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.