Author: editsniper

single asian women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-21 18:30:31 |Display all floors

to blue tiger

I agree with you, thank you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 14:25:06 |Display all floors
Why do Western men always go to China to marry chinese women for sex slave? The Russia women caught up to your scam?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 15:21:36 |Display all floors
I sit here having a good laugh at blue tigers reply, why because it's the biggest load of crap I have read on this forum, you did not even bother to ask what his experience with western women was based on you just launched straight in with your own stereotype of western men and their reasons for choosing Chinese partners based again on your own stereo typical view on chinese women, grow up and pull your head in it's not a cattle truck, this forum would have been better served by you asking what he was basing his views on.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 16:19:30 |Display all floors
i admire you! blue_tiger!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 16:22:03 |Display all floors
at least you won't strain your neck looking up to blue tiger.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 20:41:54 |Display all floors

To Blue Tiger

My husband is a westerner as well. He loves me very much. But i do feel really uncomfortable when he keeps telling me how dirty and sneaky Chinese men are. Like men in western countries, we also have nice Chinese men. They are hard working, respect the family and treat their wives equally. I have met so many hopeless westerners in Thailand and Malaysia. They drink and smoke, go to the bars to find different girls every night. They treat the people badly, thinking they are much higher in position than asian people.I have no respect for those people, but i respect the little Chinese men who take resposibility for their families.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.