Author: alisonyu

to make more friends here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-19 10:36:48 |Display all floors

Time is gold

Haha, if you know how precious time is, the measurement of time/gold can be inches/cm/mm/nm :<)

alison, i had to work sunday and there was no trip at all. but i saw an old Taiwan movie called your smiling face. the title song is my favorite. so a weekend was not lost at all!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 12:29:36 |Display all floors

Monday-a whole new week starts.

everyone is welcomed!

y.  time is invaluable.  it slips away without your notice. It says hello to u and meanwhile says goodbye to u.

I like english movies and songs and the source usually comes from my co-workers.

Have a nice day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 13:07:43 |Display all floors

Go to theatre sometimes

it is more fun to feel the magics of silverscreen by visiting the film theatre. i hate those pirated disks. they may look all right when you first load them. after a while, their true colors shine through. the image is so fuzzy especially at the end. we don't need to support an army of migrant workers on the street selling unauthorized disks. let's go back to theatre and offer supports to our chinese film industry!! maybe a few chinese titles winning Oscar in the near future!!

[ Last edited by two2tango at 2006-6-19 01:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 18:54:37 |Display all floors

everyone has his own preference

the status quo--modern people do not have plenty of time to go to theatre in the hustle and bustle and note everyone could affort to sit there. Thus, it's not a bad choice to just stay at home, sitting in the sofa and watching the videos. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 09:48:04 |Display all floors

Couch potato

Rolling stone gathers no moss and couch potato builds only adipose (FAT) !! ~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 19:58:32 |Display all floors

shake hands with u

I'm a couch potato sitting not comfortably in the sofa but at the computer all day long. fortunately, it is not 7*24*365.

It must be due to my first posting starting with "i'm a Chinese girl" that so many people review our messages but decline to share theirs. Why?  it seems that the majority are seeking  foreigner partners. I held the same idea when I first visit ed this site, but i feel pretty good now to speak with Chinese instead. After all, more Chinese than foreigners gather here.

Two2tango, really pleased to talk with u over the past days, though we do not know each other well. what matter most is that we can express our ideas/opinions/feelings here, no matter they converge or conflict, i suppose.

Maybe one day there is only myself here talking to myself  (monologue), then it will surely become my blog. hah~  do dot want that happen.

i watch  World Cup every night, usually the first match showing at 9pm or 10pm. Yet i'm not an "authentic" football fun.  :

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 20:03:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alisonyu at 2006-6-12 21:34
I'm a Chinese girl. I've come to BJ for more than 2 years and i've got used to the life here in spite of its sandstorm in the spring. I love to make friends to share opinions on our various life. I ...

P.M me if u really wanna improve yr english and share with us what we think of the things that are happening around us on a daily basis..,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.