Author: longzhou

Looking for a CEO or Top Gun Manager as future husband [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-10 18:03:51 |Display all floors
I wouldnt marry a woman like that...cos she sounds more like a career woman than a woman who i  can grow older with..who can be a nice housewife ..doing cooking..and welcome me back home from work..etc...she is too rough or tough to be with...relationship wont last for too long...she is way too materalism....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-11 15:49:54 |Display all floors
couldn't be more agree with Otis22

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-11 16:42:45 |Display all floors

to ianhuang...

I have no interest in her whatsoever! She is my friend and in some issues we share business interests. Fortunately for me, I have my own family, with whom I enjoy my time very much.

She and me have very little things in common, and mind you, not even for a ONS relationship. I personally don't believe that works whatsoever.

As sinfulangel said, she will never make a good partner since she is so carreer mind orientated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-11 17:28:29 |Display all floors

longzhou

Excuse me for my bluntness. I feel that you are in love with her, though you might not be aware yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-11 17:39:29 |Display all floors

tellme.....

Maybe you don't understand my post too well or you're too young to know. I'm 41 years old, just about to be 42. Happilly married and father of 3 wonderful kids, the oldest being 15 years old.

I do know who I'm in love with. And that is nobody else than my wife, with whom I have shared the hardships and happiness in the last nearly two decades.

Believe me, the only feeling I have for that woman is pitty. Because she doesn't know what she is missing by just focusing in earning money.

Me on the contrary, as I said earlier in this post, focus my life in making my family grow happy and healthy by putting them first.

I just said she was astonishingly good looking. That is a visual impression about somebody not involving any feelings and to be friends with someone you don't need to love that someone. I like her as a friend (she's also a good friend of my family btw!) but  I pitty her as well!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-11 17:54:02 |Display all floors
I feel that your act of denial and showing hostility toward the inputs of others indicates you do have feelings for this materialistic broad. Admit it, you do not exactly feel pity for her per se, rather de facto frustrated with her personal ways and secretly want to possess her. I figure your near 7 year by 3 folds itch is drawing to a steep scab with your wife. If you really don't give 2-feces about this women then I think you need to loosen up and try not to defend her so much or even yourself.

Kudos
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-11 18:22:31 |Display all floors

she is daydreaming

haha.
another girl in daydream
the resource of rich guy is scare.
and unfortunately .don't all rich guys suit you.
so y not just find a guy love you with all his heart and soul
All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.