Author: longzhou

Looking for a CEO or Top Gun Manager as future husband [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-10 12:38:09 |Display all floors

agree completely with gsmusasia

41 here! And yeah! I guess 25/27 is too young to know what is really important in life.

And sorry to tell you monica, no offense please, but it is not skin, money etc...

Family and friends maybe do it better!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 12:39:49 |Display all floors

well...gsmusasia ...

Originally posted by gsmusasia at 2006-6-10 12:34

nope too young.  40 is the prime

I can tell you are not Chinese....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 12:52:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2006-6-10 12:38
41 here! And yeah! I guess 25/27 is too young to know what is really important in life.

And sorry to tell you monica, no offense please, but it is not skin, money etc...

Family and friends ma ...

No offense at all. I quite understand what you guys mean. I think most of you in this forum are well-educated and may really believe in true love. But the sad is, how many rich guys out there are really well-educated? In Guangdong province, where I was born and grown up. Most of big bosses here just graduated from primary or secondary school. Even for some educated bosses, they still have many mistresses who are young and beautiful.
Of course, there are rich and nice guys out there, but most of them are married, just like .gsmusasia ...
So, my personal feeling is, young and beautiful girl is more easier to find a rich husband, for those plain and educated girls, it's hard. If your friend really want to get married, she'd better lower her requirements.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 13:25:16 |Display all floors
hehehe..its a really funny title

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 13:54:15 |Display all floors
Even for some educated bosses, they still have many mistresses who are young and beautiful.

Educated in China does not always mean moral and plus most Chinese entrepreneurs and nouveau rich mainly capitalized on the immature / amateur reforms / transition of China's economy just like my father my relatives who came back to China as sea-turtles. Mind you, they are mistresses, meaning they are just women on the side, to a smart person they (mistresses) do not serve as much else.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 14:19:55 |Display all floors

it's  really  a  little  confused   for  me  you know.  since  she  is  such  a   great  and  charming   lady ,  so  many   gentle  men  will  turn  up  to  pursue  her  , including   you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 14:26:23 |Display all floors

reply back

Possessing a heart made of stone is charming to you?? So many gentle men that may pursue her gets eaten alive or turned off completely from her non-feminine characteristics, including you.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.