Author: longzhou

Looking for a CEO or Top Gun Manager as future husband [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-10 11:29:58 |Display all floors

Rich guys may not choose her...

I think 27 is too old to find a nice rich guy now, to be frankly. For most rich guys will choose beautiful and young girls, rather than an old spinster with large  amount of  money or status...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 11:38:59 |Display all floors
Guys rich or not likes a women with characteristics of a women...they look at the actions of the women and compare to how she will be when bearing a child. If this women ever has a child...boarding school is the first thing that would come to her mind haha~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 11:46:22 |Display all floors

she's only 27!

Originally posted by monical at 2006-6-10 11:29
I think 27 is too old to find a nice rich guy now, to be frankly. For most rich guys will choose beautiful and young girls, rather than an old spinster with large  amount of  money or status...

I'd hardly call her an "old spinster"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 11:51:55 |Display all floors

freak....

I don't mean to help her...I'm psoting this thread as a sarcastic comment on the situation.

As someone has already written above, maybe if she just tried to find the right man, rich or poor, without ashaming him with how much money she has, she would find the right person.

I read another thread here in CD of a girl who expets her boyfriend to earn at least 8000 RMB/month, have a plan to buy a car and able to purchase a house!

WTF, with some Chinese girls...money, property, consumables.....How about the heart?

My actual wife was damn poor when I met her. I was a simple worker in a company. We never based our relationship on properties cause at the beggining we couldn't even dream about having them. Nowadays we cherish the love we have grown between us and also every square inch of land we posses is a holly gift.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 12:16:37 |Display all floors
CEO, ok
A man who at least has been so succesful to have bought already 3 houses,  ok 2 in China one in the US
A bigger car than a Toyota Camry, ok which one?  I have 4 cars, 1 motorcycle and a boat, although only 3 are larger
A bigger bank account - since she didn't set a figure I would have to guess.  In RMB that would be mid to upper 7 figures with 6 figures monthly income.

That should be enough for her but oh yeah, I am crazy in love with my wife so tough luck.  Love is still the most important part of a marriage

One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 12:20:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-6-10 11:46

I'd hardly call her an "old spinster"

In China, 27 is old... believe it or not... I am only 25 now, and I think I am not young anymore, my skin is not as good as when I was 23 or 24. I think 18 to 24 is the best age for girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 12:34:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by monical at 2006-6-9 22:20

In China, 27 is old... believe it or not... I am only 25 now, and I think I am not young anymore, my skin is not as good as when I was 23 or 24. I think 18 to 24 is the best age for girls.

nope too young.  40 is the prime
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.