Author: mikeghet

Have you proven God does not exist? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-6 12:53:18 |Display all floors

for mikeghet

...this is my favorite debate but as things are light and floaty in this forum here s a better link

www.leaderu.com/real/ri9404/bigbang.html
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 12:58:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jigsaw at 6-6-2006 12:47
...yeah I can but it will take pages of posts.
  Ill just send you this link you can check although something tells me you already know about it.... anyway.

And all these are opinions. I don t ...

I don't think that was the link you were intending to give, was it?

Isn't the chaos theory how the universe works and not how it was created?

Your ideas and opinions is all I'm asking for ;-)  I want to know why people say they do or don't believe in origin and a creator.  Not just, i do belive or don't belive....why you believe something to be true is important i think.  

Do you think there was starting point in time, or do you think time is negative infiniti as much as it is positive?  New stars are born all the time, so it's not really practical to think earth has been around forever, is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 13:01:17 |Display all floors
What came first the chicken or the egg?? The question that will never be solved is a rhetoric only metaphysic / faith can look past.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 13:12:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 6-6-2006 13:01
What came first the chicken or the egg?? The question that will never be solved is a rhetoric only metaphysic / faith can look past.

how complex structures of atoms formed life is probably way past origin on the time scale.. ;-)

EOS, do you believe there's a creator?

[ Last edited by mikeghet at 2006-6-6 01:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 13:25:54 |Display all floors

Reply #33 mikeghet's post

Mike - I have a book on Buddha and the explanation of the Universe.

Normally he won't say anything but this case a large crowd was forming and Buddha decided to tell them and recorded for posteriority......

If you need reference, i could look up for you.

P/S : in there, atoms were discussed in detailed.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 13:26:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 13:38:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiao-meow at 6-6-2006 13:26
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

huh??  that's not related, but that's a good statement.  you can be christian without ever stepping foot ina  church.  how many churches did jesus own???

caringhk, if you want to tell how buddha explain the unniverse that'd be great.

Also, EOS, it's not just about finding the turth, which none of will probably do (unless you belive in faith), but more about questiong why you believe what you do.   Hearing what people say is interesting as well and can be enlightening.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.