Author: whirlingone

u prefer to date some1 of yr own race or other race if other conditions same? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-6 01:00:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-6-5 23:20

If we tie all our legs toegether in the human race. We can be all winners or losers. What do WE want?!

I must admit, I am imagining us all falling flat on our faces! But if we fall on our backs, we can all enjoy just laying there helpless together, looking up at the sky... watching the clouds change, lke in Holiday's backyard.... ahhh...... uh-oh - what if someone has to pee? ;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 01:10:38 |Display all floors
I don't give a crap what race I DATE but I do put considerations as to what race I MARRY.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 05:23:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-6-4 10:04

Ha Ha........... it's so nice that someone remember what i said.  Thank you,audreyxu.  

Yes.  We love not because he is yellow, white, black, or brown.......    ...

You and Thunderbird are OK in my book.  Let's think global.  "You can't judge a book by it's cover."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 08:51:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 6-6-2006 01:10
I don't give a crap what race I DATE but I do put considerations as to what race I MARRY.

Very interesting...and i think very common attitude in the US.  

I care for both and there are only two groups of people in the world i'd consider for dating or marrying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 09:02:39 |Display all floors

Reply to #1

<<<u prefer to date some1 of yr own race or other race if other conditions same?>>>

I don't know. Well, first assume I am single.
I had never been offered chance like that. If I do,  just assume two exactly alike person except different race. But how could that be? There are no two persons in the world are actually the same. But but let's assume there is.
I think I would toss a coin....
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 10:38:29 |Display all floors

im ok with anything other than dark skinned races

im not being a racist, i just dont feel comfortable to kiss blacks or mid easterners.
for being friends, any race is welcome.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 11:13:36 |Display all floors

Different races

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.