Author: whirlingone

u prefer to date some1 of yr own race or other race if other conditions same? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-4 11:34:29 |Display all floors
I don't tan, really. German/British heritage=burn. I've come to terms with it... plus if I don't try to tan as much, there's less risk of skin cancer. Hey, one person's "pasty" is another person's "porcelain!"

I'm not particular about race. I tend to be most surrounded by white guys, so that's who I've dated, though I've had hookups with some Asian guys. As I've said before, I'm an equal-opportunity dater (though I'm currently off the market).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 12:59:34 |Display all floors
Eyeofstorm, liangzai, sinfulangel and other who were talking about sex here, please see new split thread. Please still watch your language there and don't get too graphic please!

Everyone else, please stay on the topic of the original question, thank you.
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 13:00:47 |Display all floors
3bowls...i have noticed this...

thanks thanks....xie xie ni!!!

you are the best mod here....if ur a girl...i will give u a kiss on ur cheek...if ur a guy...i will give u a kiss on ur lips.....ahahhahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 14:17:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-6-4 09:18
I love to date women from different races. Doesn't matter whether they are white , yellow,  black, green (Martian) , red or brown. They could be a source of inspiration and enligh ...

Martians are green? Oh I though they should be reddish...
I once found aliens with light blue or silver grey skin look elegant...perhaps I'll consider to date them if I had a chance...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 23:14:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-6-4 14:17

Martians are green? Oh I though they should be reddish...
I once found aliens with light blue or silver grey skin look elegant...perhaps I'll consider to date them if I had a chance...

Yes, superlin, the Martians are green. Why? I don't konw. They were refered to as the little green "men". Maybe TMP knows why Martians are green.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 23:20:39 |Display all floors
well i guess in chiense traditional culture parents' approval is kinda important when it comes to dating, my mom would always like it if i bring a chinese girl home, but i try not to care about what she thinks.

i dont care about the race thing, you have beautiful people in every race, what's important is personality.

but speaking preference, i always liked white girls a little more, they are in general great to talk to, more open-minded.

but hey, girls are all beautiful, if a girl with a smilly face and pretty butt comes along, i will not think for a second about her race, i will try to date her regardless she is white, yellow, black, brown, or even GREEN

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 04:30:59 |Display all floors

Well ...

Originally posted by thunderbird at 4-6-2006 03:14 PM
Yes, superlin, the Martians are green. Why? I don't konw. They were refered to as the little green "men". Maybe TMP knows why Martians are green.: ...

I tried to find the answer TB, but I think we will have to ask this chap instead
alienbook.gif
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.