Author: whirlingone

u prefer to date some1 of yr own race or other race if other conditions same? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-3 21:55:45 |Display all floors
oh well....it is not called racist...its called preference!!!! do you know the difference my dear???

Well, i am dark..suntanned...and i dont like white skin..cos it looks like ghost!!!...

anyways....you sound funny...u make me laugh with your naive words...keep on doing that...make me laugh more....keep me feeling younger u numb nuts!!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 23:57:39 |Display all floors
I am not a racist. So I think no a case to DATE a guy whoever belong to any race. It lie on you mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 00:39:50 |Display all floors

I think I might choose the other race

Answer to Q #1

First of all, I can't imagine two people being so much the same that it would only be color that's different, but I'll try to imagine it for your question.......

So you are saying we haven't seen their faces? And you are saying the facts about them are the same? So things like personality and humor - we can't tell that yet because we haven't met? That's very tough, I would have a hard time deciding. I must admit, I might choose the non-white guy (I'm white) just out of curiosity and to have the experience of having a date with someone of another race. It might be interesting and maybe I could learn something, even if it's just that "hey ____ guys can be jerks too I guess, huh?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 08:02:31 |Display all floors
I remember once Hearthome said love should not have a set frame. (right??)

I agree that totally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 09:18:50 |Display all floors
I love to date women from different races. Doesn't matter whether they are white , yellow,  black, green (Martian) , red or brown. They could be a source of inspiration and enlightenment.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 10:04:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by audreyxu at 2006-6-4 08:02
I remember once Hearthome said love should not have a set frame. (right??)

I agree that totally.

Ha Ha........... it's so nice that someone remember what i said.  Thank you,audreyxu.  

Yes.  We love not because he is yellow, white, black, or brown.......      We love the person not the colour.......

BUt  different cultures definitely  bring different  conflicts or cultural shock-------- that's common.   How to advoid the conflicts , it depends on both of them.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 11:11:22 |Display all floors
my wife won't let me date any women so race doesn't matter much in my case.

One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.