Author: whirlingone

u prefer to date some1 of yr own race or other race if other conditions same? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-3 16:05:24 |Display all floors
thts what you think?....

there is no such conflict...to be frank....

after all we all are just humans.....^___^
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 16:09:29 |Display all floors

am kinda confused

you are talking about human thing
or....
heart?
after all human nature is the same....but that's not all...life does mean a lot more than *@#$%
^&^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 16:11:17 |Display all floors
anyways..

i think it is pretty cool to date ppl from other races..can find the difference between different cultures..and it is interesting..and fasinating....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 16:20:58 |Display all floors

only dating is okay....but

will date lead to anything?
u can dig out the difference btw cultures easily by having friendship..
seems that I am pretty dull here. . .talking nonsense..lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 16:47:25 |Display all floors

Reply #1 whirlingone's post

When did we have to start choosing between same race and other.  Can't ya date both at the same time?
Free your mind from the shackles of cultural naivete.

Requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 16:49:00 |Display all floors
multiple datings...it can be fun..but usually it doesnt work in long term...just some short term flings...ahahah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 20:40:25 |Display all floors

Racist Dump

Sinful....you're a real racist,..how come you can say that you can't stand black...also no DARK southeastern asian. Where r u from? China?...Chinese are not white..just yellow...a dam color...no taste....don't you know that?
You need good treatment...
take care..be matured and think globally...do locally...it's fine.
regards,
appleleaf2000@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.