Author: editsniper

looking for friends or people looking to practice there english [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-20 12:58:51 |Display all floors

glad to meet you!

hello,I am a sophmore,and I am study in swufe.From your letter,I could know you are a very nice women! For me,I don't want to know you just only becase I want to improve my English,I hope we will become good friend!
I am a lovely girl.my major is tourist management,so I like travel very much.maybe we have chances to go out together!
my email: wi_snow@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 15:08:35 |Display all floors

I will be there when you feel lonely.

Hello. Nice to meet you.
I have read your posts. You want to know more things about China, about Chinese.
Maybe it is a little difficult to know much throught Internet. It is only my point of view.
I would like be your friend. My email address is yanhuilan100@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 18:22:03 |Display all floors

Ok

Hello,good friend! I'm looking for some friends! You do, for me , I think!
I'm glad to meeting you in the websit. I'm a college students of Qingdao University of  Science & Thechnology, but will greduat in three months and will work in the other University of Qingdao. I have some foreign friends, so I must to study English every day !
Pleased to make a quntense with you, and pleased to get your help. Waiting for your preply!

yours sincerly
                                                   Ainifever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-21 10:38:28 |Display all floors

Hi!

Dear Editsniper,
        I want  to make friend with you if you don`t mind my  English is too bad!
My email address: echodaxia@hotmail.com.
Anybody  may  send  messages to me who  want to make friend with me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.