Author: pinko7

just a thought (about truth and identity online) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-28 15:53:32 |Display all floors

edon55

i agree completely
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 15:55:27 |Display all floors
maybe sometimes cyber world is a place to escape the reality.....

noone is wrong or right....

this is just a masquierd...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 15:58:09 |Display all floors

wchao1937

most of what you've said is true...however it's also irrelevant in replying to my comments...i never said these things are necesary in relationships...however they are topics that often come up between a prospective couple...these topics don't just come up again and again for no reason either...they are brought up because they are concerns held by the parties entering the relationship...and since they are important concerns they should be adressed truthfully
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 21:20:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-5-26 23:36

No. I disguise some truths, but the avatar has nothing to do with who I am (or it does, just that it doesn't depict me). It is just a token to create an identity in this forum. You know... you  ...

I just wonder why u said "All girls I have met in real life play games and distort the truth. "?

It is because of your bias of the girls, or you are unlucky ?

Or you just misunderstood them........... You said you didn't distort the truth but disgused some truth, maybe the girls did the same as you did........ You just exaggerated your feeling or exaggerated their behaviuror........?

I am just wondering............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.