Author: pinko7

just a thought (about truth and identity online) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-24 21:25:08 |Display all floors

i always tell the truth here

besides when i'm making one of my signature lame atempts at humour...but i could be lying right now...you just don't know...my point is that people shouldn't be afraid to ask for proof...i'm not encouraging gold-diggin either...just honesty
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 21:43:29 |Display all floors
oh well...those liars can only live in cyber world...how pathetic they are...

i prefer truth even though it might hurt me..but its better than being lied to....

its like on ebay..people leave negative feedback..and my answer is..if you leave negative feedback..i am gonna leave a feedback which is 10 times worse than yours..yes...imaginative negative feedback...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 23:46:39 |Display all floors

Hello, I'm your future lover... could you please

show me your ID card and your pay stub?
What kind of bull* is that?

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-25 12:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 02:02:20 |Display all floors
yep...

i wonder if the people on here that lie about themselves even feel childish for doing so.  

another interesting phemomenon is that when people do try to be sincere and open about themselves on CD, they are often abused by people that are cloaked in 100% secrecy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 03:01:58 |Display all floors
If the feeling is mutual, I don't think I need to porve myself publicly. I would probably do it privately. Do I make any sense to anyone?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 03:08:57 |Display all floors
In the states it is common to come across E-Thugs who hurl pathetic insults and threats while hiding behind anonymity and their monitors. I remember messing up a guy from Anaheim when he was making threats to us while playing Counterstrike. (We met the dude at Hot Import Night in Long Beach and that became the end of his trash talking days)
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 04:51:21 |Display all floors
If you met the dude in person, it doesn't sound like he was very anonymous to me...

It sounds like he made a mistake to go alone against a gang of other people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.