Freak....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 09:01:13 |Display all floors

Bombshell

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 09:04:34 |Display all floors
bizarre
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 09:14:08 |Display all floors
stupid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 09:16:54 |Display all floors

PERFECT

Hahaha... Bizarre!
And SuperK, you are stealing my name! It's ok, you can use it too, you deserve it.
AfriSimba - Lonesome! {{{{{BIG HUG FOR AFRISIMBA}}}}} If I was there you wouldn't be lonesome! You'd have to show me around Africa, that would keep you busy for a while, eh?

Ok, "perfect" sounds rude, but I mean that we are all perfect at every moment, we are just how we should be. There is really no such thing as human perfection, what we think of perfection in a material way is an illusion, it's impossible. But Nature is perfect, everything Nature creates goes perfectly along with Nature, the spirals, and fractals, and cycle of death/birth, growing...... and, uh, EHEM!!!! We come from nature, no? So LOVE your imperfections, for they are what makes you perfect for YOU! (and learn from your "mistakes", don't think of them as mistakes, think of them as lessons, to make you wiser, stronger, perfect for the next moment)

*sigh...* I'm weird lately, I hope you all don't mind. First the magical psychedelic unicorn... must be the moldy tea I'm still drinking from my trip LAST YEAR! A year old and it's still better than anything I'd buy in the store today here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 09:21:04 |Display all floors
I stole your name, freakyqi...and now lend you the name of "super"...how's that?
Being weird is nice...umm..how about "almost perfect"? Not that rude maybe?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 09:47:01 |Display all floors
easy-going................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.