Author: scalare

Li Yuchun,beauty?what't your opinion?!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-26 13:39:42 |Display all floors
No, but the analogy is given... just as people named Yang Wei will be teased all their life...
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 13:41:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-26 13:19

Also I met Kelly before in Hong Kong

You met 陈慧琳??

Respect.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 16:10:13 |Display all floors

this is a selection

I think this is only a phenomema, if you are an adult, you can make your selection. But every people could have own selection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 21:26:02 |Display all floors
this is my first post ,thx for your support!!
hehe,I don't hate Li ,I JUST want your opinion and want to know what attracks so many people like her !
someone say this is a society phnomynone,today's younth is lack of something fit for them ,the internet is full of things that don't so healthy,there are many problems!
Li phenomynone tell us today's children lack of  something~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 21:50:50 |Display all floors

ya, a lack of knowledge of what gender they are suppose to be hahaha~
I saw the 'Super Girl' show today...first I would like to express ...the Chengdu participants couldn't sing to save their lives (a Minority Yunnan group took the only rite of passage ticket). Furthermore, this 'handsome girl' visage or image / fad is taking awhile to simmer down and im getting a bit worried. Look what you did Li Yu Chun...you spawned a bunch of dykes1!!!
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 22:27:40 |Display all floors
Nothing is wrong for a girl to be handsome, or for a guy to be "pretty". They are just good-looking to me, I'd rather say.

How do you know the girls who like Li Yuchun are lesbians or they are not sure what gender they are? And I'm not worried about the girls cos they have their right to favor whoever they like,. It's healthy! Why surpress them?

Boys don't like Li because their girlfriends are attracted by Li and give them coldshoulder? What I heard is for more horrible than that... Some people say she is a dirty lesbian or something... I don't understand how these people can be so vicious to attack such a simple, ordinary girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 00:02:25 |Display all floors
Trust me we aren't having a chip on our shoulder or intimidated with Li YuChuns masculine facade lol. I am from the West honey, my athletic 6"2 body frame isn't exactly like ordinary boys here in China. The guys in China for the most part do not look very masculine in Western standards but this is just my observation. By global standard Li Yuchun would be a dyke...its bleeding obvious so im not being biased or slanted...rather contain rationale to this. The thing about this girl is simple... she brought to the stage a 'westernized boldness' which became a phenomenon to China's youth and media as well. This is like Deja Vu if your from the West...she's like Pink...except Pink still has feminine characteristics and dresses like a women for the most part haha~okok thats enough =P
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.