Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 17:01:33 |Display all floors

Reply #1 kansiguizi's post

Lust will taints the eggs!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 20:29:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hidenseek at 22-5-2006 12:49
i dont think living together before you are married is a good thing.  I think being confined to the commitment of marriage and then living together is the best idea.  

Auchengyu some statistics  ...

did you read my post?

marriage doesnt mean ALL GOOD TOGETHER.
don't tell me stats...
its very very logical, and true that:

marriage is nothing but mental + official status. it doesnt ASSURE the future.
everything, has to be tested. ALSO LIVING TOGETHER>this is good for both at the end. no matter what result it will be.

simple: BETTER BREAK-up when tried living together (BEFORE MARRIAGE)
than DIVORCE after marriage ---> don't say marriage will give promise etc etc..
love is love, when real love is there, marriage is not needed to 'KEEP HIM/HER' by giving him/her pressure (because of marriage of even kids)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 20:59:10 |Display all floors

No, i just reply to posts and dont read them....

its a bad habit of mine...bugga
(sacasm)
infact marriage does do alot to people.  Its a mental, physical and emotional contract.  What happens when things get tough, money is one of the main problems in marriages aswell as breakdowns in communication so using this as a base to look at how psychologically marriage MIGHT change someones view.. people TEND to look at the fact that they chose to love this person through thick and thin on the day of their wedding, they chose to stand by this person through it all and for many they during these situations just bite their lower lip and keep trying until they are over this rought stage.  (not saying that people in defacto relationships dont do the same....)
Why if there is no difference between people living together and people being married do people who are actually living together feel the need to get married.  I dont see many married people feel the need to go back to just being in a defacto relationship.  
Marriage changes alot, its a public ceremony declaring that you have chosen this person for the rest of your life.  THROUGH THICK AND THIN...THROUGH SICKNESS AND HEALTH......and i guess the thing that alot of people miss out on is the whole......DEATH DO US APART....(in a typical western style wedding..im sure the vows are different in more...new age weddings...maybe)

now to make a few things clear here...i come from a broken home, broken up of several times..i have tasted the BITTER SWEET of divorce....(i wont explain that one) and i have seen what its like for people to just move in and move out with out any real commitment or regard for the others they are hurting in the process
which is why i would never recommend living together before you are married.  INfact peoples living habits are relatively easily changed...sides of bed...is a habit that can be changed in about 30 days...yet maybe people should look at the way their partner treats others in their life.
For example if person A is rude to shop keepers then maybe they have a problem dealing with other people..then oneday person B starts the realise that the abusive pig headed way person A used to speak to shop keepers is now finding that they are being spoken the exact same way...like they are worthless..and why??problems like these can take years of therapy. These things which are critical in a relationship are better realised outside of the home.  Plus you can find alot out through each other by spending quality time with each other.  
Now im not denying that you do get to know someone alot through living together..but i am also saying that i think its something best saved for marriage!

well i think i got sidetracked there but im simply saying that i am going against the modern trends with living together and i am after something more...i want to look at my girlfriend adn tell her...lets live together after we are married...for i want the whole world...and even more scarier..my family to know how much i love you!  An i want you to know that i am going to CHOOSE to love you for the rest of my life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 21:20:22 |Display all floors
The phenomina Living together before marrige in our university  is very common

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 00:52:19 |Display all floors
finished the organisation of my marriage today...finally I've time to be here...

Ofcourse, we, men, want to live together... we have nothing to lose...furthermore we can need her for more s*x
we, men, have muscles... are important for financial cases... but DONT FORGET.... physically, a girl is more and more 宝贵than a man...That's why the miss pageant contest exist since years and years ago. A lady has more places where we can admire.. look at...(yeah we, men are pervers) But a man has nothing.. really nothing...that's why the tvb started the 香港先生 contest so late...男人根本没有什么地方好看....really nothing special... (maybe only the size of our p...s) but i don't think they will measure that.

So we, men have nothing to lose... but I girl have. What will you think of your wife when she said: Husband, my dear, I have to tell you something: I lived together with several guys before you....
Would you admire that.... I think you don't....because if you live together you will automatically will have more *** with each other.... and I don't think that you will appreciate that your girl share her bed with a lot of guys.... (maybe you will think .. dirty girl) You can't deny that you prefer a virgin....(and yeah ofcourse... if you love a girl.. it doesnt matter is is or is not) But deep in your heart... when you have to chose you will prefer a girl who is...

and, we, men, don't know that...living together before marrying...is for a girl 没有保障...and ofcourse... a marriage can't assure a girl that we will stay with her our WHOLE LIFE... but it means more for her... it is really important. I have two sisters..and a mother... they tell a lot about their feelings about it... so I know some about the feelings of a girl concerning this subject. (anyway my sisters aren't traditional girls... they are like western girls)
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 03:32:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-5-22 20:29

did you read my post?

marriage doesnt mean ALL GOOD TOGETHER.
don't tell me stats...
its very very logical, and true that:

marriage is nothing but mental + official status. it doesnt AS ...

I have to agree with Auchengyu.  It doesn't matter if you are married or living together.  If you are meant to be together it will work.  

In America, most people live together.  I don't really agree with it.  There's a saying in the States, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free."  That saying in it's self would make me think twice about living together.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.