Author: idealist

what do Chinese think of prostitutes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 11:31:09 |Display all floors
When I was in Shanghai, some of my friends tell me that there are hookers around Ritz Calrton Hotel ... I did find some...and you can find some in pubs ... but in general..they are just some low class girls..i wont even be bothered to talk to them...

It is hard to find a girl that you like..not just in bedroom..but also out of bedroom...

Searching..Searching......O______O
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:32:21 |Display all floors
good job. it is not good job.but actually, it has been accepted in many people's mind, especial in Guangdong Province. if she has a good face, build-well body, she can be "包养"(another kind of prostitute). otherwise, they will be so-called real postitute.   they betray their body, family,parents,loving in order to satisfy their self amour-propre. that way to be prostitute is their own choice. they are not victims. never never give pity to them.on the other hand, they are privilege to have their lifestyle. i dont disdain them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:34:12 |Display all floors
well, you can be an indepedent prostitute..therefore you dont have a boss to control or conduct you...

working in a brothel sucks..once i met this girl who is a hooker..and she told me about her days...it is sad to know she has to sell her flesh ... oh....feel sorry for her....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:37:06 |Display all floors
包养 ... it depends on how she treats it...some people after being 包养..they lose the ability or motive to work..they have to rely on a man..and it is sad...cos once she has passed expiry date...she is dead forever....but for some other girls..even though they are 包养..but they still have goals in their heart...and to perfect thesemves...even though 包养 is over..they can still live on themsevles..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 12:51:00 |Display all floors

Chinese prostitutes wouldnt exist if the need didnt exist....

An before we get another person saying how we hurt Chinas feelings go out to any town with a population over 100 000 and you shall more then likely find a small brothel....The bible records prositution as being the worlds oldest occupation....and that wasnt even in CHina..
i personally have never been to a prostitute but worked with several  in homeless shelters we worked in.  Some woman did complain of being raped and some were even ignored because they were seen as being a "prostitute"!  
The Chinese girls that i have met who have been prositutes at several FANCY hotels describe there life growing up as sometimes going to bed hungry because there wasnt food in the house and education was far more important!  (they werent starving..just from poor living conditions) so they went into a business that paid them 40 kuai an hour....the men paid 200 kuai to be serviced so i wonder where teh other 160 kuai goes!

I also have several business associates who regularily go to prostitutes to sorta build up the GUANG XI amongst fellow businessmen.  Its kinda sad that they would leave their wives and children at home whilst they go out and act this way...

well in my mind prostitution should be stopped however i am not condemming anyone who is involved in the industry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 13:05:59 |Display all floors

Reply #50 auchengyu's post

Since this tread in contuining, an older friend was passing by in Holland(Netherlands) few years ago. He passed by a booth a long a street and there was those girls!
Out of curioscity but i think more for information, he ask how much?

The pros says Euro50  a Sxxks, 100 a Fxxx. That's Eurotic.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 13:16:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 19-5-2006 11:56

When you say pervert I come to think of pedo, rapist and such...they're totally disgusting....perhaps you could say all men are erotic and something like that?...and erotic doesn't mean he can' ...

what I meant is not that pervert,.....what you ment is more  sex-freak~~
the meaning pervert  = 下流 and that is just for example; watching AV, ladies, playboy whatever...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.