Author: idealist

what do Chinese think of prostitutes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 11:18:12 |Display all floors
Oh...since we were so open to sex during old time...why we are not as open as we were now??....

it is so strange!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:22:08 |Display all floors
It's due to the reign of that different race, due to the destroy of culture, due to the misunderstanding of real morality...

I think when a country's confident enough, so its atitude towards sex become open-minded, too. But never pervert and abnormal...
like the sayings of Taoism, like chun qiu dynasty...people just considered it's natural to talk about...
I'm off topic again...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:24:58 |Display all floors
Oh...since we were so open to sex during old time...why we are not as open as we were now??....

the OLD-TIME COMING back trend appears often (marketing stragegy also)

the side-ways beard also came back not long ago (which is 60's)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:25:08 |Display all floors
I think it is ok to talk about..cos its part of life..but some people are just perverts...LOL

Oh..maybe we shal open a new thread about sex...lets talk about love..lets talk about sex.....^_^

Its not legal to be in sex industry in china I think??..prostitution is illegal...and girls that bear the risks to being caught though..why the government doenst make it legal??...cos I think it is pretty fun industry...since it is hard to find a good qulity private sex party in shanghai...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:27:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 19-5-2006 11:25
I think it is ok to talk about..cos its part of life..but some people are just perverts...LOL

Oh..maybe we shal open a new thread about sex...lets talk about love..lets talk about sex.....^_^

do you see the PINK SALONS in Shanghai?  (day, normal salon, at night, all pink, a 'pink light district' . always see them so often!! I wonder how far they will go (i heard real sex ~~..)
all of them should be illegal activities...
even its illegal, this all can't be prevented

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:28:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-18 22:18

it is so strange!

that's because the understanding of having sex has been changing through all these thousands of years. someone may start a new thread if he/she wants to discuss it in more details.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:30:35 |Display all floors

reply #1 idealist's post

Originally posted by idealist at 2006-5-18 21:00
I have heard and I don`t kow if whether I have received the right kind of information.Anyway,I am just gonna shoot.

I have heard that being a prostitude in China is actually seen as a good job.T ...

in love no woman is prostitute,
without love, any kind of selling sex for money is prostitution.

no matter how high her(the sexselling-one, that is prostitute) social status is, still she is just a tool of her boss. and if she has no boss to conduct her, then her action in youth would become her punishment in oldness.
no matter what he has gained from her body and the lust of whoregoers, if without love in her heart, without a man really loves her, still she is just a victim of prostitution.
so any kind of prostitution, and any prostitue is but a victim of capitalism.
she just don't know what she is doing. but when she looks back someday, without any mercy from hersexbuyer's, she would regret, and die in agony.

so miserable prostitue, open your eyes, check out what role you are playing?
you are just a sex-toy, a desire-puppet, played by anyone who have no love towards you!

you have no sin, but sin no more!

[ Last edited by dupodong at 2006-5-19 11:31 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.