Author: idealist

what do Chinese think of prostitutes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 11:04:03 |Display all floors
well, it can be a GOOD job...really depends on what she thinks about it..if she enjoys and likes it..it is a good job...otherwise..it is a bad job..cos for a job..you have to love and enjoy what you doing..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:07:50 |Display all floors
I once heard that you get paid USD$15,000 to be in an 1 hour shoot...just one on one sex.....sounds fun...LOL
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:09:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-18 22:02
Yea, I went to an antique store here..and there are chinese paintings on sex positions about 700 yrs ago!!...To be frank with you...I was surprised to know that hundreds of years ago, Chinese have  ...

Off topic a bit

actually there are only 4 positions if you categorize them. man on the top, woman on the top, man behind, man beside. at least that's what our professor of human sexuality course told us.

ok let's go back to the prostitute topic.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:12:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 19-5-2006 11:03
I don't understand.. those AV actress in Japan...a lot of them really enjoy the job but not for money...they have had sweet face, considerable income...but yes, might just being adventurous...anywa ...

I saw some interviews in a Taiwan talkshow with av girls.
And mosty; THEY were CURIOUS about sex etc...thats the main reason.
also can earn money so why not? thats their thinking.

as for some others; MANY also doing it for money, ESPECIALLY the SCAT and bestiality ones (I never seen them but only a front cover--> and I tell you its REALLY DISGUsting base on cover only (pee, poo, dogs, etc etc..whatever you can think..they will do~~)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:13:09 |Display all floors
Ok...

But the paintings I saw are bit..anyways...I might go back to that store late this afternoon to have another look...^____^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:14:48 |Display all floors
Yea...I think golden shower is yucky..and animal sex is disgusting..though one of my friends who is a sex therapist...she has sex with his german sheperd...oh my god..thats all i can say.....

relax guys.....stay at the prositute topic...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:15:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-19 11:02
Yea, I went to an antique store here..and there are chinese paintings on sex positions about 700 yrs ago!!...To be frank with you...I was surprised to know that hundreds of years ago, Chinese have  ...

Backkk...
Naughty...
Well, openminded een from very begining like chun qiu---that's about bc 700....till the end of Ming...Qing dynasty's very conservative and abnormal towards sex...since it's a bit uncultured...
I guess...you can find them in Taoism, too...it's seen as a way of maintaining long life...
There're not only paintings, but aslo decorations, statuary, sexual organs made of china...but elegant ...and with some traits of "hidden hint"...very interesting...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.