Author: idealist

what do Chinese think of prostitutes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 10:49:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-19 10:44
cheng...

oh...yes....thnx for reminding me of tht.......

same in Sydney....LOL

Add Germany?

Anyways..Holland is famous...not only for prostitutes....I'm very interested in that museum...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:53:19 |Display all floors
I havent heard about that story Du Shi Niang.....My knowledge on Chinese history and poem is limtied..:L

I think for girls who work as hookers at one stage, they might enjoy the thrilling and adventurous experience.. and usually they are rebels, and very open and imaginative when comes to sex...nothing's wrong with that...

for other girls, they might become hookers cos they have no other choices...that is sad though...

Yea..Holland is famous for that...you are talking about that sex museum??...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:53:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 19-5-2006 10:44
cheng...

oh...yes....thnx for reminding me of tht.......

same in Sydney....LOL

yeah hehe.
Amsterdam is known for its Red light district...(I never been there honestly )
and legal drugs (only SOFT drugs, not hard)...

they see it as their JOB indeed and they like 'the sex' + money..
see it as the AV girls who enjoys their job..(adult video girls in Japan etc..)

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-5-19 10:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:58:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-19 10:53
I havent heard about that story Du Shi Niang.....My knowledge on Chinese history and poem is limtied..:L

I think for girls who work as hookers at one stage, they might enjoy the thrilling  ...

Well, when I talk to some others about that poetess, they're more interested in her being a porstitute... :L
Yea....from a program I noticed they got so many amazing exhibitions and historical stuff, and even some Chinese painting there...though I had seen some Chinese paintings describing sex, gays and les...once the society was so open-minded

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:00:40 |Display all floors

it's not literarily a "good job"

but i dont disrespect prostitutes, they are just trying to make a living like everyone else.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:02:58 |Display all floors
Yea, I went to an antique store here..and there are chinese paintings on sex positions about 700 yrs ago!!...To be frank with you...I was surprised to know that hundreds of years ago, Chinese have knew so many positions, some of them I have never tried......

Gays...that is off the topic!!!...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:03:41 |Display all floors
I don't understand.. those AV actress in Japan...a lot of them really enjoy the job but not for money...they have had sweet face, considerable income...but yes, might just being adventurous...anyways, it's their own lifestyle...I don't appreciate nor disdain...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.