Author: idealist

what do Chinese think of prostitutes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 09:48:32 |Display all floors
Well....it all depends on the motive behind being a hooker...

High Class prostitute is actually pretty fun to be with I guess?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:31:58 |Display all floors

pls be advised

Originally posted by idealist at 2006-5-18 21:00

I have heard that being a prostitude in China is actually seen as a good job.T ...

why do u say it is a good job in China,  every country has his own culture and morality view! what u said had  hurt chinese feeling. as we all known, China is a country with long time culture and civilization. why do not u say : it is proud of being a prostitus in your country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:37:48 |Display all floors
He's just curious...no need to be angry, don't be so sensitive....besides, in Chinese history, prostitutes...well, not called like that, there're really some elegant prostitutes and highly-cultured...and some poets did wrote poems for them...but they were not considered as a decent job, too...and couldn't be placed high in all ages

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:40:35 |Display all floors
I agree with superkylin, to be a high class prostitutes is very tough, not everyone can be one!! Besides, they are actually very elegant, smart, and seductive..they dont just trafe off their flesh with money...there are more aspects...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:43:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idealist at 18-5-2006 21:00
I have heard and I don`t kow if whether I have received the right kind of information.Anyway,I am just gonna shoot.

I have heard that being a prostitude in China is actually seen as a good job.T ...

it is well respected in HOLLAND if you don't know it.

(not in China)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:44:43 |Display all floors
cheng...

oh...yes....thnx for reminding me of tht.......

same in Sydney....LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:47:25 |Display all floors
And it's even tougher for them to have a real love since men have prejudice...you know the tragedy about du shi niang--- 杜十娘? And there's lots of stories like that

Actually here's one park, with a memorial and a statuary for a so-called "prostitute" in Tang dynasty in our city, but not for her being a prostitute, but a great poetess in that era.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.