Author: bizarre

WAHT DO U THINK IS PERFECT FOR A WOMAN???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-17 10:28:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-5-16 16:31
Clever girl.
Perfect answer.

So you be my perfect woman?

BTW, what make you write that line?

be your perfect woman? welll as Peter said, sorry to inform you i'm taken already....

whaich line? the one: if you love me, i will like you?
  cos too many admireres.... but only one tiny heart to love one,,, so maybe i could like them if my prince doesn't matter....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 10:33:59 |Display all floors

Reply #27 divina's post

With or without limitations???

It takes a whole lots of many imagination.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 11:27:44 |Display all floors

Reply #39 bizarre's post

There is a saying when everything is perfect, fate decides something.

Seems to me your door are closed.

So don't worry too much.

When hearts are shared, the peace is found.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 14:22:23 |Display all floors

perfect woman

The perfect woman exists only in our imagination; she is kind, loving, tolerant, patient, cosiderate, caring, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, assertive, independent, ehtical, joyful, happy, modest, humble, educated, well mannered, respectful and most of all loyal with high integrity and clean habits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 15:14:56 |Display all floors

do  you  think   someone   can   be   perfect   in  this   world ??   if    can  ,   let   me   try   to  describe   her. she   must     have  an   angel's   face   and    perfect   shape .  meanwhile ,   maybe    she   should   have  had  a   big  sum   of   money  .
          above   is   external .   internal   tribution    is   as   follows :  she   must   be   nice  , smart  , charming, etc.she   can   be    in   the   control    of    the   man    to   take   him   to  be   proud   of   you ,  not   losing   all  herself   in  the    circumstance .  a   strong   will    should    be    required   to   do   it  well.  
          maybe  ,   that's  all ,  if  anything   has   been   left   to  be  desired    for   the   norm   to   be   a   perfect   woman .  hope    you    add   something   here .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.