Author: catbird

Is going to college that important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-16 15:48:13 |Display all floors

go to the college is not the soley approach

u know , so many graduates are jobless, so going to the college is not the soley approach to be sucess.the opportunity in the life is very important to the person. thats my view~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 12:40:10 |Display all floors

It's a matter of opinions!

In my opinion, go to university is a must according to the rules of the society of China now,but, i think , if you real want to learn something,don't go to class,study yourself! You can learn nothing or just a little in the class. I seldom come to class, I always learn by myself, and i real can learn mang things. those shoolbooks are really rubbish.
But if you want to gain the schoolship,you 'd better study those nonsences hard!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 22:58:15 |Display all floors
U may not learn as much as ur imagination before go to university, but at least, u need a diploma to get a job. So I think this process important and necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 08:55:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mogwai at 2006-5-18 12:40
In my opinion, go to university is a must according to the rules of the society of China now,but, i think , if you real want to learn something,don't go to class,study yourself! You can learn nothi ...

I  can't  agree  with  you.I  guess you should  be  a student in campuses now,so you don't kown the importance of the knowledege  in work, especially   for the technologic major.
I must admit that when you do not practice , the lessons really seem boring.
So I suggest  that you can try to take a part-time job refered to  your major,in that way ,you may find what you should learn whether from class or yourself.
If you want others love you,  you must love others firstly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 10:26:02 |Display all floors

reply #16 mogwai's post

Originally posted by mogwai at 2006-5-18 12:40
In my opinion, go to university is a must according to the rules of the society of China now,but, i think , if you real want to learn something,don't go to class,study yourself! You can learn nothi ...

well said!!!

school, another name for prison!
as soon as we can think ourselves, act on our own, they'd send us in to this place called by them, school, a prison for all of us, a circus build by all of them.
from this place,namely,  school, actually, prison, what we really learned is just how to obey them, not obey oursevles, for what they want is to let you feel weak in it. so that they can despise you as they please.
we are just a bunch of tamed animals, when we really finished learning, we become really domestic animals, rather like to labor a lifetime for a bit of crumbs thrown from their despising sympathy, and forget that we can get food ourselves from this exuberant planet, freely.
the forgetting of history is a treachery against youself!

well said!! mogwai !!
well said!! mogwai !!

[ Last edited by dupodong at 2006-5-19 10:58 AM ]
prison.JPG
prision02.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:08:09 |Display all floors

Study yourself with no credibility is but only for yourself~

School is not like a prison you are going to extremes with that notion. If you were to say school is like a prison why not say Home is like a jail? The students obey their teachers while the children obey their parents. School is a place to learn the quintessential skills which society opens its eyes towards. WIthout an education in schooling you can still survive but only survive. In order to seek your true potential and self-worth, school is still a must in societies eyes. The last thing anyone should want is to have society not pass a glimpse at you.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:54:09 |Display all floors

reply #20 eyeofstorm's post

home is no like a jail, but the false marrige is the very jail!
students can disobey their teachers, when they can control themselves well!
and the children can disobey their parents, when they have their own opinion of good and right!
without go schooling in school we can still live and live well!
for we can educate ourselves well!
and who can dare say you are not surviving!
and even no one pass me a glimpse, truth is still there!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.