Author: catbird

Is going to college that important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-31 23:31:23 |Display all floors
i don't think so! nowadays,many college students don't study in the university, they play PC games day and night.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 11:18:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xavier6 at 2006-8-31 23:31
i don't think so! nowadays,many college students don't study in the university, they play PC games day and night.

still one thing unquestionable is that in college,you can acquire some certain skills in college...
during the past two years in college...i learned a lot,,,
when i first entered college,i was such a naive girl....
i didn't know how to deal with things elaborately...
i never thought of being independent one day....
---the military training was a turning point in my life...

and....
in the past two years....i read some books on management...
i learned that management didn't mean order.....
----
over the past two years of communication and intercouse...
my conception of friendliness and sincerity in communication was futured enhanced...
i leaned i should be more forgivable and magnanimous....
i learned that i was living in a family yet in a society....
---
i learned i should be active...
participating in the school activity has tempered my will and ....
so.,...too many as to cover.,....
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 11:57:51 |Display all floors
certification doesn't means knowlege, but without certification you can do  nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 09:40:43 |Display all floors

study in college is greatly improtant in one's life

if you donnot go to study in college , you will not know what   the life in college is like  for ever ,
if you donnot go to study in college , you will not meet your great friends,
if you donnot go to study in college , you will not  share your happiness and sadness with your roomates and your classmates,
if you donnot go to study in college , you will not know how to learn from others ,maybe he or she is not so great, but he or she must have great advantages,
of course you can study well whatever knowledage textbook  writes by yourself , if you do study that by yourself at home , what you owned is just textbook and your own world , you cannot know and expericence the happiness and sadness of sharing with others...

job competetion exist in wherever , not only in china but also in usa in japan in the whole world ,,,,,

not only textbook but also many many other things in college is waiting for you to study,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 10:07:43 |Display all floors

So many reasons ?

Originally posted by maryju at 2006-9-14 09:40
if you donnot go to study in college , you will not know what   the life in college is like  for ever ,
if you donnot go to study in college , you will not meet your great friends,
if you donnot  ...
graduated from middle school ,i find there’s nothing better than go to college

in college, need not to work ,and also can play .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-22 16:07:14 |Display all floors
Studying in university is very important, but I think the one must has enough social experience. So what you learned can be used and make more value for the social. If one can do nothing, whatever he learn in university or in society has no use.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 17:29:04 |Display all floors
As a junior student ,i have to say the life of university is very important .in this compus,you know the developing world,some useful scientific.Moreover, you can practice yourself  before working in the sociaty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.