Author: divina

The most romantic language [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-5 23:36:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-5-5 18:08
For now my knowledge is still limited but I think I'd have to say 女

don't you think???!! heheheh

No. That is also toooooo straight.....

You, "laowai"...  try to be some subtile...as rose is often a metaphor for love in poetry, isn't it nice?

Keep guessing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 04:52:58 |Display all floors

ok, I'll look around more

and keep you posted!!! You can't tell me though that there's an answer for this!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 08:09:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-5-5 22:35

Freakyqi!  click here
french to English= "plus tard" = "later" yikes I though almost everyone in the world today knows basic French... my bad...

I was joking, calling Alex a tard (english slang for retard, or slow person, not politically correct, but amusing in this case because you weren't getting along with him, so it was like you were talking to everyone, plus the "tard", [alex])

I already know about babelfish, thanks.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 08:36:22 |Display all floors
The most sexy chinese character? Is this a joke, is there a real answer, or are you really asking for our weird opinions? Because if you want weird opinions from me, weird opinions you shall get!

I think 水 is sexy. It's like... first you're going one way, then you draw a line waaaay down the middle.... then you go the other way, like teasing. Call me a freak, it's ok, it's my name for a reason.

I also think 想 is romantic. I know what the parts are, an eye, a tree and a heart, so it's like someone sitting up on a mountain, looking (eye) out at the scenery (trees), longing for someone (heart). And that's pretty much the meaning, too. I love chinese characters.

What's your answer to the sexy question, simba?

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-5-6 08:56 AM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 10:28:43 |Display all floors

Cài is the sexiest Chinese character. I dunno why, it just has some magic balance.

[ Last edited by liangzai at 2006-5-6 10:31 AM ]
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 16:23:39 |Display all floors

Reply #39 freakyqi's post

Freaky you are so romantic with your vivid description of the word 水 and 想.  I believe you will succeed in learning Chinese.

As a hint of my question, the picture attached might help you...

I feel a bit naughty on this word, if you have figure it out, don't write it here, just make a "LOL"...
__.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 17:12:19 |Display all floors

yeah I know

it was a joke Freakyqi Just making it clear in case Mr. Flash gets all sensitive again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.