Author: mrotismorgan

America and Racism [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-1 15:32:10 |Display all floors

Mrotismorgan has fallen prey to the power of persuasion~

All I heard from you was "Baaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaa and more Baaaaaaaaaa".
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-2 04:22:51 |Display all floors

Writing for Otis. Otis Loves Writing.

This is just to let you know that I am here.  But I must say I don't like the idea of you calling people out here. People who write here are free to write what they want and as they please as long as the content is not too offensive and as long as it doesn't cause trouble or disturb the board.

I have decided not to respond to your statements about my writings because I come here to learn writing in a new environment.  I come here to report and learn reporting in this environment.  I am not here to be confrontational.

I want to:

1). Make my points clear.
2). Use the correct writing syle and manner.
3). Choose the right expressions
4). Raise sensible questions
5). Make reasonable arguments

If that is okay with you.  So please don't bother to call me out because I am 45 years old and won't get into your investigations on the web.  

Once again I will study the best way to write in this environment.  Because I like writing.
And I will try to use my writing to report things of interest so that my writing can get some response.

I won't care much about wether or not you like what I write.

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????????

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mrotismorgan at 2006-4-27 05:44
I am confused. Is America the most racist country on earth?  Every thing I hear about it seems to point to that.
Stop pretending to be confused or playing fair.

With your last line:

QUOTE:
Every thing I hear about it seems to point to that.
you have already a preconceived opinion about the US as racist.

Please do not be condescending. We are no fools when we see a US-hater.

Also your handle is probably a disguise of your race, which is not Caucasian.

Come out into the open and be clobbered.

Lau Guan Kim
Singapore

[ Last edited by lau_guan_kim at 2006-5-1 05:17 PM ]  

Magna est veritas et praevalebit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 14:14:32 |Display all floors
Ohio Troopers Disciplined for Klan Photo

SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) — A highway patrolman who was photographed in a handmade Ku Klux Klan costume while on duty the day before the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday has been suspended without pay, authorities said.

A fellow trooper who transmitted the cell-phone photo of white-masked lawman has been demoted.

Craig Franklin, a 12-year veteran of the Ohio Highway Patrol, is pictured in the Jan. 20 photo with a white cone on his head, white paper mask and a white cloth covering his shoulders, according to a highway patrol report.

Franklin is otherwise in trooper uniform. A handgun holster, a radio normally issued by the patrol and other police equipment can be seen in the photo, the report said.

Franklin and Trooper Eric Wlodarsky told an investigator that the picture was taken as a joke and was modeled on a television skit by comedian Dave Chappelle.

Highway patrol officials began an investigation after the patrol's Administrative Investigative Unit received an anonymous letter that included two photographs of Franklin in the outfit, an interoffice memo said.

Franklin, Wlodarsky, another trooper and a dispatcher discussed Martin Luther King Jr. Day at their post on the day the photo was taken, the report said. The national holiday was the following day.

None of the 13 troopers assigned to the Sandusky post are black.

"Obviously, we're extremely disappointed," said patrol spokesman Lt. Shawn Davis. "This kind of conduct cannot and will not be tolerated."

Following a March 24 hearing, Wlodarsky was demoted from sergeant to trooper, transferred to another post and must attend a diversity awareness class. Franklin was placed on a five-day unpaid suspension, and must take part in diversity awareness training, patrol documents showed.

A third trooper who received the picture via a text message was given a one-day suspension for failing to report the incident and forwarding the photo to a subordinate.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALe ... 8uTybbNlRAD900PRH00
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 14:15:28 |Display all floors
Anyone who maintains racism is no longer an issue in America is plainly and simply stupid.

Anyone who thinks this type of behavior is an anomaly or an "isolated incident" is doubly stupid.

Sick bigots, although their ranks are rapidly thinning, still walk about, in their "knuckle-dragging" fashion, in the midst of civilized, decent, fair-minded citizens.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 20:49:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mrotismorgan at 2006-4-27 10:24
I think many people define racism differently. Racism is when people attack each other because they are a ceertain color. Like the kkk used to do.

Like the Nation of Islam and New Black Panther Party have been doing and still are doing.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 14:29:20 |Display all floors

Sandniggers

The evil Yank propaganda system is agile and doesn't burden itself with consistency and morality and
decency and respect for human rights.The hatred is now directed at  the Islamic world and it pretends the
horrors of the genocidal colonial slave owning past are no longer with us.African Americans are the most
imprisoned people in the world per capita but they pretend the few token blacks like Rice and Obama
signal the "end of racism".There is a planned apartheid wall along the border with Catholic Mexico,but they
pretend that the Islamic world is the sole enemy.They butcher the defenceless Iraqis and Afghans but
with lies and breathtaking "logic" turn themselves into the victims.The biggest of the lies is of course 911.
This monstrous false flag spectacle was carried out to begin and to signal a new genocidal Orwellian
racist era.How this hideous neocon age will last and what it's nightmarish legacy will be remains the
object of speculation.They seem to want a sea of Trinitite where one of the cradles of civilisation still
survives.And the extermination of the rest of the Islamic population and the destruction of their culture
and heritage.Imagine a grease food outlet where the Taj Mahal used to be.And who will they go after once
they are done with Islam ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.