Author: wulianchen

DO you believe the love on line? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-11 21:36:06 |Display all floors
just want to say i believe it......................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 23:44:19 |Display all floors
everything has two sides.Some people laugh,some still cry,but we still believe in our heart.Love will keep us alive no matter via which manner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 13:17:42 |Display all floors

hi

[do u think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 13:18:33 |Display all floors

Reply #4 steel_steel's post

do u think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 00:22:26 |Display all floors
I cann't accept it. because some body you never see and just have chated, can not   realize each other very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 14:38:23 |Display all floors

I believe

I believe the love happened on the internet, any possibility would happen in the world. You can't deny , even though you haven't met, because no one could know what have happened or will happen all over the world. Sometimes, we should believe that the love exists everywhere, though there are many baddies in the world^@^
Hope everybody find their true loves!
Tomorrow is another day.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 15:07:33 |Display all floors
I think on line love is a virtual love ,sometimes it may bring on some bad results .but at times it has benefit to you,For example,when you are  unhappy  ,you can find a person to pour something that you can't talk to  someone you knew in real word

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.