Author: wulianchen

DO you believe the love on line? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-19 22:25:25 |Display all floors
i have a classmate who make a girlfriend on line for two years.now,the love betwwen them is stable and fresh,i think we shoud believe love can happen everytime,everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 17:17:11 |Display all floors
Two strange person can know each other by Internet. They two maybe like each other. But I believe that ture love must comes from true life, not from the virtual one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 08:56:36 |Display all floors
Why not?everything is posible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 15:45:50 |Display all floors
It's normal in this age of information. and i believe it is a unavoidable trend.  In a word, i believe it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 16:46:17 |Display all floors
love on line is not real as internet, one day if internet disappear,what will happen to love on line?

We are living on a real planet, we are lving with human kind. The love we need is to love others by practice.

So i opposite to love on line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 12:57:13 |Display all floors
for some people, it works, for others, it doesnt work. it depends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 13:18:50 |Display all floors
last month,I saw a film in my english class:You have got a mile.I think most of you may have seen it,and what I want to say is love is the blend of true and fantasy.lack of which  is not perfect.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.