Views: 3826|Replies: 3

The top 10 reasons people don't live thier dreams [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-16 21:30:33 |Display all floors
we read and hear about the piople who are living thier dreams,and doing that they love.They are having it all,Are y ou?Are you living your dreams? if not,see if one of these reasons ring true for you.
1 you don't believe you can live your dream.either your belief system has you believing that you can't do what you love,or you don't believe it can happen to you.
2 you aren't clear about what would make you happy.so rather than starting on your path.you do nothing out of fear of making mistake.
3 you don't think you have a dream,everyone has a dream.some people keep their dreams locked up inside and never see it.or don't allow themselves to find it.
4 you are afraid of failure,rejection,or being different,we are all afraid of something.but don't allow your fears to  
keep you from getting what you want.
5 you don't believe you can make enough money living your dream.this is the biggest obstacle that keeps people doing work that they don't find appealing and exciting.you say,"the work is not that bad".or you getting paid a lot,more than you could make doing something you love.
6 you think you are destined to less than a fulfilling life .and as a result,you do not take action towards your dreams.,
7 you don't think you have enough time to live your dreams.many people are so caught up in the rush of today's world.that they don't think they have time to add one more thing in their life.
8 you still think hard work will pay off.i'm not saying don't work hard.but at least put your heart and soul to something that is meaningful to you!
9 you don't think you deserve to be happy because so many people in the world are unhappy.
10 you are not ready.it require a significant investment in yourself to get your life turned around.and sometimes we are not already.but,why not look at what's holding you back and reach for the stars?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 21:58:54 |Display all floors
i think i am a person who can make my dream come true...
i believe it ,and try my best ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 11:38:18 |Display all floors
I can relate to numbers 5, 9, and 10.
#5 - I am doing work that makes me happy, but I don't get paid much. My dream would include doing what I like to do, but also getting paid enough that I wouldn't have to worry about my future.

#9 - Sometimes I think I believe this. I think, "Why should *I* deserve more than other people? I'm not so special." Sometimes I get mad at people with a lot of money who seem greedy to me, and I don't want to be like them, so I find myself being "against money" in my mind. Maybe like, it's more noble and humble to be poor and not want too much.

#10 - I like this one. I often ask myself, "what's holding me back?"

I have a poster of a butterfly emerging from a cacoon, and it says:
"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become."
That's where I'm at in my life. I must give up who I was in the past, to become better.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 17:25:41 |Display all floors
i gave up my dreams ....sigh~~`
   and i am striving for another dream...it's hard,and it will be long..maybe all of my lifetime.
  i don't know weather i could give up again.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.