Views: 1649|Replies: 1

Looking for language exchange online chat partners [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-15 18:19:58 |Display all floors
Looking for Chat friends (putonghua-english)

Hi,

I am an overseas Chinese (Meiguo laide huaren) who is looking for some chat partners to practice speaking putonghua in exchange for english. I would perhaps be more comfortable talking to females as from y experience, we will have more to talk about plus the conversation would be more interesting. I am not saying that talking with guys is not exciting, it's just that i prefer to chat with my opposite sex :-) Please don't get me wrong though. I am not looking for anything other than practicing language partners, and i guarantee i am a fun person to chat with.   

I am currently studying Chinese in Shanghai Tong Ji University. Have learned the language for about a year now, doing okay in writing  但是普通话说得不好due to lack of practice. I have a webcam at home and would prefer to talk to somebody who also has webcam, but those who don't have one are also welcome.

I normally use msn messenger or skype as the medium for cahtting. Feel free to add me tio your lists

my msn is:   shanghai200120@hotmail.com
and my skype id is:   shanghai200120

looking forward to hear from you all.

cheers,

Henry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 23:37:12 |Display all floors
I've already got the wrong thought

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.