Author: hellen1815

Who could give you some advice? Maybe nobody can help me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-11 16:31:50 |Display all floors
i will send sms for you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 16:42:11 |Display all floors
Hi Hellen,

longtime no read, when i see your name i immediately remember You ! that time when me subscribe to this forum 2006, many time i read your posts, then me not write, but only today i read this thread here, that your skin is turned out to be really special,
your post 1 in this thread really touched my heart, your are a very nice young lady, and i wish you fondest find good love,
and happiness, this my wish for you !

me is also have struggle in live so i know its not easy, but as you are talented to selfreflection, and you are talkin smoothly, yes
you can just feel the good in your live, and i wish you all your dreams come true.

Best wishes

please men, where hellen is around dont be morons, she is wonderful beautiful and all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 16:51:40 |Display all floors

Reply #30 budebuai's post

thank u .
in fact vitiligo accompany me 10 years now, i don't care it very much, it is normal for me.
but those days it itch inside and spread fast, which make me feel horrible.
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-10-11 16:56:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2006-4-15 10:05
I've suffered from Vitilogo (白殿風) for seven years. Vitilogo, maybe some don't know about it, which is a very obstinate skin disease. It is said that there is no effective way to cure it all over ...

I am going to send you a pm.My huisband is a dermatologist.
I will talk to him and let you know.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 16:59:24 |Display all floors
Hellen, I am very sorry to hear that.
One of my best friend suffered with cancer, and it is too late, it is terminal status.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 17:02:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2008-10-11 16:51
thank u .
in fact vitiligo accompany me 10 years now, i don't care it very much, it is normal for me.
but those days it itch inside and spread fast, which make me feel horrible.

wish you no give up, may be some beautiful music, chinesecivilisation on youtube is my favored channel lately,
may be you know som Tai Chi, for me sometimes when days are worse, only 3 to 5 min of tai chi, even
my moves are frustrating me, i think for a moment that day is worth.

me is in europ but chinesecivilisation, culture so interests me deeply so i can for some time forget my struggle, thank you China !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 17:03:18 |Display all floors

Reply #32 susansusan's post

how old is your friend?

Sometimes i think, i prefer got a illness which will let me die sooner, or get great pain in short time.
i hate vitiligo , which torment me long time , 10 years, i still cann't find a way out.
maybe 10 years can make a rocket.
why no speical medicine can be made?
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.